Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Anyone know here how to become a patron using paypal? I can't pay using paypal becuase it needs a credit card number. ANYONE HERE PLEASE HELP ME OR DO YOU HAVE A OTHER WAY TO PAY WITHOUT CREDIT CARD NUMBER.
Go to the cave where the subterranean pool is located in Estero Park. (Turn right when you enter the park and keep walking.) Walk into the cave until you reach the second chamber where, to your right, you should see a shrine. (A fancy altar in other words.) Walk towards and bump into the shrine at which point a crafting menu should appear; once this is done simply select the four objects required for the crafting from your inventory, in any order, and if you have the correct ingredients those four items are transformed into a new item for you to use in your quest.

I reckon NLT Media will find it hard to continue ToN to its usual standard AND develop its successor game without this happening. No man can serve two masters or develop two superlative and brilliant games at the same time in my opinion.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can someone help me with crafting? I have found the recipe and all needed ingredients for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but don't know how to actually craft it.

Edit: I don't really know all the forum customs so if there's a better way to do that, or if it's not necessary, please let me know.
v09121 : v09121 (3).png

if you don't understand something, ask again

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
^ It's hard to understand : you need the screwdriver at least 10 updates before the humidifier comes around. How the buttfuck can you skip that much content, skip the musket thingy and then use the screwdriver for v56 stuff when you can't even reach it without the musket-story part in like v40 :unsure: Unless NLT is a slob and can't code crap (really doubtful) .......
Treasure of Nadia is becoming as nonsensical and random as the TV series LOST. The developers seem to be making shit up hastily, on the hoof, without sufficient attention to detail meaning that, as the game evolves, things start to become more and more disjointed and confused over time. It's not the art or programming that's the issue it's slipshod planning and clipped storytelling that's allowing the game to gradually drift out of control.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
| . ^ It's hard to understand :

Treasure of Nadia is becoming as nonsensical and random as the TV series LOST.
Not for everyone. It's just hard to understand. And not all understand.
Because: ToN is getting better and better! And smarter.

e.g. See here: the girl slide puzzle from 56112
Here, the most beautiful of the various possible solutions.

v56102 (10b).png

This really is a very beautiful, intelligently constructed, and admirable puzzle !
But, it's just - for some - hard to understand. And not all understand.

Guys, can you give me save from end of last update and folder, where are they?
Save

Last edited:

maxx79

Aug 16, 2020
Not long ago,some guy put here enchanted (bigger resolution or so) video for every scene from game.

What hapend with this cool project,and is link still available?

Thanks

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Not for everyone. It's just hard to understand. And not all understand.
Because: ToN is getting better and better! And smarter.

e.g. See here: the girl slide puzzle from 56112
Here, the most beautiful of the various possible solutions.

View attachment 881771

This really is a very beautiful, intelligently constructed, and admirable puzzle !
But, it's just - for some - hard to understand. And not all understand.

Save
I'm sorry oCATo but I disagree.

I suppose it's human nature to judge thing and people according to your own standards. Most of us do it all the time, me included. I find ToN to be an incredibly simple and undemanding game hence my public yearning for more challenge and complexity. (Several other people have shown similar disenchantment on this forum.) I can't apologise for anything I've written because my posts reflect my thoughts and opinions truthfully, but, based on perusing material written by others, I appreciate how different I am compared to the vast majority visitors to this site. (This would be glaringly obvious in real life.) The over-reaction provoked by one or two of my earlier (deleted) posts has I feel been quite ridiculous however; criticising a computer game is only the personal opinion of an individual made on a particular occasion, not a sin or transgression tantamount to blasphemy no matter how admired and loved particular games might be.

If any of my comments offend, irritate or upset, affected persons should block me summarily.

(Hand on heart I couldn't care less.)

Live and let live: wolves too are part of the justice of the earth.

Abidabi

Feb 25, 2018
I'm sorry oCATo but I disagree.

I suppose it's human nature to judge thing and people according to your own standards. Most of us do it all the time, me included. I find ToN to be an incredibly simple and undemanding game hence my public yearning for more challenge and complexity. (Several other people have shown similar disenchantment on this forum.) I can't apologise for anything I've written because my posts reflect my thoughts and opinions truthfully, but, based on perusing material written by others, I appreciate how different I am compared to the vast majority visitors to this site. (This would be glaringly obvious in real life.) The over-reaction provoked by one or two of my earlier (deleted) posts has I feel been quite ridiculous however; criticising a computer game is only the personal opinion of an individual made on a particular occasion, not a sin or transgression tantamount to blasphemy no matter how admired and loved particular games might be.

If any of my comments offend, irritate or upset, affected persons should block me summarily.

(Hand on heart I couldn't care less.)

Live and let live: wolves too are part of the justice of the earth.

Reactions: Rumplepuss

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any video you can suggest to me to watch?
It depends on the country you live. Not in every country you can link your debit account to Patreon or PayPal.

Here in Germany I can use debit and credit card with both (patreon and paypal) as well as just link my PayPal account with Patreon.

bsbpaint

Nov 23, 2018
Sorry if this was answered already, would it be better to play his first game, and continue on to the second, for story sake, or skip the first game and play this one?
I would play LE first. Sets up the game style and overall operation. It is a quest based adventure style game where assorted artifacts, tools, and/or scenes are found and used to progress. It in itself is an excellent game with multiple sexy women to conquer. There are several aspects of the story that tie to ToN. The serum, Several characters, and backstory from the first game. True you don't have too, but games are for playing and enjoying, so why not play a completed game first. LE is one of the top games in my opinion. Scenes, artwork, and animations are great.

Reactions: Michel59 and H2R
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes