robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
could I have a hint? I am trying to get th ladies to stand in particular spots in the Cave after C and T have changed clothes..All tehy say us "Keep looking'! I try to do the game without hints but I cant afford to spend too much time . Thanks!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
could I have a hint? I am trying to get th ladies to stand in particular spots in the Cave after C and T have changed clothes..All tehy say us "Keep looking'! I try to do the game without hints but I cant afford to spend too much time . Thanks!
v56102 : v56102 (6).png v56102 (7).png

Master Baiter

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone know here how to become a patron using paypal? I can't pay using paypal becuase it needs a credit card number. ANYONE HERE PLEASE HELP ME OR DO YOU HAVE A OTHER WAY TO PAY WITHOUT CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

Reactions: bughash

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You must be new here : over 99% of the entire thread is the same 3-4 questions asked in loops

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Anyone know here how to become a patron using paypal? I can't pay using paypal becuase it needs a credit card number. ANYONE HERE PLEASE HELP ME OR DO YOU HAVE A OTHER WAY TO PAY WITHOUT CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

You can link a checking/bank account to paypal and then use that as form of payment.

Mason_james

Aug 24, 2020
Can someone help me with crafting? I have found the recipe and all needed ingredients for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but don't know how to actually craft it.

Edit: I don't really know all the forum customs so if there's a better way to do that, or if it's not necessary, please let me know.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes