megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The cut scene was nice but I missed all the dialogue because there was no subtitling(maybe I didn't turn them on?)
It looks clear that some of the women are, um, "easier to get" than others, low-hanging fruit, so to speak, while the others are going to take longer to win over. Presumably the ultra-rich Sofia will be the final conquest.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey guys sorry for the delay a part on my computer died so i can't update the thread i'm on my phone now this site had alot of problems with mobile so you will need to wait till a replacement part comes sorry about this but there's nothing i can do about it

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
/deep sigh
So i was dumb and didn't download the v11122 to v14011 update file. Do i need a fresh install for v16012 or is there some kind of update archive that i'm just not finding?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
how to get the new booty call scene?

nvm, its in the lighthouse

Last edited:

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
wth!?:ROFLMAO: now that's funny made my day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
First, it's booty call, not body call. Second, I was referring to that you usually need to get items for your house so the girl you are inviting will come over. While that actually was funny Alpine Eagle, it's not hard to figure out what I was asking about.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I don't understand what you want. Body Call - when you call girls and invite them home, is that what you mean?
At the lighthouse Albert, do you want to invite him home?

Yes
You get a chest key at the beach. It's 2 paces west of the southern most umbrella, you can use it to open a chest in Albert's bedroom in the lighthouse which gives you another booty-call for Aleia (however you spell the younger black haired girls name).

Reactions: juz4phun

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
How do I update the Linux version? :(
If someone knows how to update this on Linux let me know.
MAC v16012

Windows v16012 (Full)

Linux v16012

I updated on Windows, let me know if something is wrong.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
First, it's booty call, not body call. Second, I was referring to that you usually need to get items for your house so the girl you are inviting will come over. While that actually was funny Alpine Eagle, it's not hard to figure out what I was asking about.
You get a chest key at the beach. It's 2 paces west of the southern most umbrella, you can use it to open a chest in Albert's bedroom in the lighthouse which gives you another booty-call for Aleia (however you spell the younger black haired girls name).
Then write immediately that you need a page of the Kamasutra, Booty Call is a separate menu in the phone, I realized that you want a new girl there.
ToN Walkthrough

4.50 star(s) 499 Votes