ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think I found what I think is a save.
Defaultfile4.rpgsave
How is that a save,
Epidemic lust wasn't this confusing.
I think you people are better off making 1 or 3 saves to make the move less cofusing.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Kind of disappointed with this update. Seemed light on the lewdness.

Story rampped up with our old friend making an appearance though.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
it's really amazing how fast this guy ( or team - don't know if he works alone ) works. the quality of his projects is really so fucking high, especially if you take into account how fast his updates come out. his games might not be into my top 5, but holy shit, if people really wanna support someone that works hard, I'm pretty sure that NLT media is at the top of the ladder when it comes to quality and quantity.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
any new content with "mom" in the latest update ;)?
if not i wait for the next one

i suggest everyone to skip atleast two updates before you start to play again.
one update is too short

the latest update i played was v11122
the longer i wait the more content it will be :)
3 updates is probably even better for a decent new game time
I broke down at two updates.

It's hard not to play when it's out there. Sitting on recently updated... waiting for you...

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I encounterd load errors in two areas...in the jungle where you get the idols the second area to the left and entering the church. In the jungle it was a torch and in the Church an orange glow were missing and game froze. i am going to re load the entire game to see..i was up to 11 percent.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Because the Android version isn't an official port, so it's up to whenever the porter decides they have time and can create an Android version?

I mean, you could always just learn how to create Android ports and then be the change you want to see :)
The Android Port is official . Even NLT talks about it in his Discord server whether it's fully functioning or not .....

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
MAC v16012

Windows v16012 (Full)

Linux v16012

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibescu and Krull

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The Android Port is official . Even NLT talks about it in his Discord server whether it's fully functioning or not .....
There are no NLT ports on this site, all ToN and LE ports are pirated. (I think like all ports on this site.)
You can become a patron and then get updates first.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The cut scene was nice but I missed all the dialogue because there was no subtitling(maybe I didn't turn them on?)
It looks clear that some of the women are, um, "easier to get" than others, low-hanging fruit, so to speak, while the others are going to take longer to win over. Presumably the ultra-rich Sofia will be the final conquest.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey guys sorry for the delay a part on my computer died so i can't update the thread i'm on my phone now this site had alot of problems with mobile so you will need to wait till a replacement part comes sorry about this but there's nothing i can do about it

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
/deep sigh
So i was dumb and didn't download the v11122 to v14011 update file. Do i need a fresh install for v16012 or is there some kind of update archive that i'm just not finding?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
how to get the new booty call scene?

nvm, its in the lighthouse

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes