• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
let me get a mac version please.
there will be an update for mac?

No Mac version any more because of some system update reasons in the Mac ecosystem. I think it’s 64bit related, idk.

Download the windows version of this game, then search online for the nwjs application. There’s a Mac version that you place in the windows version folder with all the files for the game. Then, to play the game, you open nwjs from inside the windows version folder and it works perfectly. Hope this helps!

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
why do you run it in compatibility mode?
If try running game normally I just get a black screen. Was mentioned earlier in this thread that people were having the same problem and they resolved the problem by running the game in compatibility mode.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If try running game normally I just get a black screen. Was mentioned earlier in this thread that people were having the same problem and they resolved the problem by running the game in compatibility mode.
Could be a problem with your gpu. Normally you don't need to run it in compatibility mode.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone tried editing the save file? I tried it but when I went to save the game it locked me out of being able to save it.

I had this happen with Lust Epidemic, only I never tried to edit the save file. Not sure if its just a bug or what, I am aware if your on certain quests in RPG games you cannot save the game until you are finished.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
mac users like myself can just download the older mac copy and the newer pc copy,
open up the pc copy open the www folder then remove the js file delete it you need it out the way, Once the js file has gone copy everything else in the www folder.
Now mac copy
right click show package contents open the resources file then app.nw folder and paste the pc files in, Leave the js file alone,
you now have a working updated mac copy.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So, knowing the previous title (Lust Epidemic) was a good game, i thought i knew what to expect, but even then this one blows me away. Characters are good looking (to outright hot), Animations are great, and storywise while not oscar nomony level it realy does a good job of getting you interested. Some mechanics from the previous game (collecting hearts through interactions, collecting skill pages for sexy time scenes, etc) come back here, and it all just fits well together. Overall this game is a tremendous quality game, especialy considering it beats Lust Epidemic (which was a great game in its own right) by miles sofar.

Keep up the good work dev, you got me as a follower looking forward to the next update each time.

PS: i might need to make room in my sig for another banner ;)

Reactions: Gamle

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
Great Game, i may need to let the releases stack up a bit, playing them every release taking fun out of it, i let Lust Epidemic go until almost the end. My anxiousness needs to stop taking away from the game experience.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Because the Android version isn't an official port, so it's up to whenever the porter decides they have time and can create an Android version?

I mean, you could always just learn how to create Android ports and then be the change you want to see :)
No, NLT provides official port. That's also the reason why (the66) doesn't create ports for Treasure of Nadia. In official Android port, NLT includes a chapter selector feature, which is exclusive to Android. If anybody else port this game from PC to Android, then you'll lose that feature. Because on Android you're no more able to save your game progress, thanks to Google!

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys i have problem after talking with Clare and i followed her the game open up Scene player the hang

i can not do anything. FYI do i need to remove the MOD
Thank you for your help.

Untitled.jpg

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello guys i have problem after talking with Clare and i followed her the game open up Scene player the hang

i can not do anything. FYI do i need to remove the MOD
Thank you for your help.

View attachment 516947
if you can walk around, the path to leave is behind your character, if you are using the updated mod, remove the mod, play pass the intro stuff then add the mod back in

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I've played every release thus far, and now it wont read my save file. All I have is " New game"

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes