LokiEros

Sep 11, 2020
any know of the game is near to the end (finished game)?

I will play lust epidemic and this when is finished.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
any know of the game is near to the end (finished game)?

I will play lust epidemic and this when is finished.
Be sometime next year yet since we are only at version 56 and it goes up by 2 - 3% per update and with 44% to go and say 2% per update that is 22 updates as well as NLT releases 2 releases per month means that 22 / 2 = about 10/11 months since some updates will be at 3% and others will be at 2% but this is approx.

Reactions: LokiEros

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I'm always downloading the android versions from this site.Are they not full versions?All 4 links are the same with 1.1gb.
You may have to uninstall then reinstall the latest version. I had an issue a while ago whereby it wouldn't install app over 1.5Gb in size. Got around it by uninstalling old version, installing an earlier version, i think it was v22 then installing updates till v46 then did full installs from that point onwards. No screen issues for me. BTW I play on an Samsung Galaxy A6 Tablet running latest version of Android. (Plus 2 PCs and a MAC).

Reactions: Shinya123

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
If you don't have the incest patch installed, those 2 characters aren't related to you, so that is why those 2 scenes contain no incest. It is just you having sex with a friend of your father's and her daughter.

A better argument for you would be the foursome in the bar (scene 60) because that foursome involved both Naomi and Alia, who are probably still mother and daughter even in the non-patched version.
Not true for Naomi and Alia! Alia's Parents were drowned in a boating accident and she was adopted by Sam and Naomi. So strictly speaking they are not biological parents.

Shinya123

May 27, 2020
You may have to uninstall then reinstall the latest version. I had an issue a while ago whereby it wouldn't install app over 1.5Gb in size. Got around it by uninstalling old version, installing an earlier version, i think it was v22 then installing updates till v46 then did full installs from that point onwards. No screen issues for me. BTW I play on an Samsung Galaxy A6 Tablet running latest version of Android. (Plus 2 PCs and a MAC).
Thank you for taking your time to answer me.And yes I've already tried uniinstalling and reinstalling again.But still,no luck yet.Got no idea why it is happening.And I am trying to play it on Samsung J5 Prime.I know it's a bit old but can't help with that.Maybe I think I should try to update my phone version.Currently,it's android version is 6.0.1.But the problem with that is the storage space is too limited to update the android version.So,I'll just wait to buy a new phone or try to get around it with my current phone.

Reactions: Nelix171

FapLordMaster

Dec 30, 2019
So i used the small screwdriver to do the Dehumidifier and now i need the Screwdriver to use on the old Musket... did i fuck up and need to restart fully? Or is there a way to get the screwdriver again

Jun 19, 2020
So i used the small screwdriver to do the Dehumidifier and now i need the Screwdriver to use on the old Musket... did i fuck up and need to restart fully? Or is there a way to get the screwdriver again
I am afraid yes, you have to restart from where your screwdriver is still there... If you forget to save before crafting the dehumidifier, good luck then... you have to restart fully...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's hard to understand : you need the screwdriver at least 10 updates before the humidifier comes around. How the buttfuck can you skip that much content, skip the musket thingy and then use the screwdriver for v56 stuff when you can't even reach it without the musket-story part in like v40 :unsure: Unless NLT is a slob and can't code crap (really doubtful) .......

Reactions: 44Tom

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys, I have it on mac, my version is the one up to 41%. If I now download the "update" one will my saved game remain there, must I star anew, or must I save somewhere else my saved game and then install the update? Please help, don't want to lose my progress

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
perfection? LOL

only mc can fuck, teens are ugly, no heels :( story don't care, you don't play adult game for story, read books if you want story xD

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
perfection? LOL

only mc can fuck, teens are ugly, no heels :( story don't care, you don't play adult game for story, read books if you want story xD
Wait if you don't play adult games for the story, why do you play then? If you just want to fap there are easier ways than waiting for an update. The whole point of it being a game is that you follow the characters stories.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hey guys, I have it on mac, my version is the one up to 41%. If I now download the "update" one will my saved game remain there, must I star anew, or must I save somewhere else my saved game and then install the update? Please help, don't want to lose my progress
Save games should be there but the game won't work. You can't skip updates to jump from 41% to the current version. You have to either install all updates in the proper sequential order, or just download the full game.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes