rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Patreon is the "No Incest Patch". Because of them, all games are no incest by default, and have to be patched to have incest in them.
There are other ways to earn money they just need to skip that Patreon crap.
Subscribestar Adult is one of them.
i started one just a few weeks ago to post real adult renderers that Deviantart cant approve
150$ earned in a few weeks already

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Substar doesn't take Paypal, that's why they allow wincest and other junk. Many devs don't want to lose those with no credit cards, so they stick with Patreon even though it sux. Dunno about NLT's stance

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
There are other ways to earn money they just need to skip that Patreon crap.
Subscribestar Adult is one of them.
i started one just a few weeks ago to post real adult renderers that Deviantart cant approve
150$ earned in a few weeks already
Thank you for this bro. Im starting to create my first novel and was already thinking "I need to create a censored version and an uncensored version" like how the hell does that work? I don't want to be held back by anything. I wanna create some really erotic taboo shit, just saying. Thank you my friend and Fuck patreon

Reactions: BatmanNinja

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
I dont care about the story unlike some other people here, but I am kinda bemused by the fact this is only at 50% complete despite on the cusp of discovering the treasure. What other asspulls could their be? Some sort of integration with the ghost of the previous game where they interact with other characters again?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
in the next update the women concerned will be Vepser, Pricia and Jessica

but so the next game is the Treasure of Nadia continuum? I was hoping for something new

(Sorry for my bad english)
How do you know that Treasure of Nadia will have sequel?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
| why are there in F95 only incest patches and no no-incest patches?

Patreon is the "No Incest Patch". Because of them, all games are no incest by default,
and have to be patched to have incest in them.
if I understand you correctly, then in your opinion ToN does not contain an incest without an incest patch. because the patron does not allow this. Consequently, the following scenes by Janet and Kalay contain no incest.

inc 1.png inc 2.png

If so ... Question: What is incest?

Shinya123

May 27, 2020
Guys please help me.I've played this game on my phone like 4 or 5 months ago and it works perfectly fine.But when I try to play it now,all the animation scenes are not being displayed.Just a black screen.There are only sounds and texts if there is one.Is it a bug?Or is it just my phone?These are the screenshots during the animations.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Guys please help me.I've played this game on my phone like 4 or 5 months ago and it works perfectly fine.But when I try to play it now,all the animation scenes are not being displayed.Just a black screen.There are only sounds and texts if there is one.Is it a bug?Or is it just my phone?These are the screenshots during the animations.
You will need to download and install the full version ie v56102 Full

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a history button or rollback option? i accidentally skipped some dialogue so just wondering if i can see what was said

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
if I understand you correctly, then in your opinion ToN does not contain an incest without an incest patch. because the patron does not allow this. Consequently, the following scenes by Janet and Kalay contain no incest.

inc 1.png inc 1.png inc 2.png inc 2.png

If so ... Question: What is incest?
If you don't have the incest patch installed, those 2 characters aren't related to you, so that is why those 2 scenes contain no incest. It is just you having sex with a friend of your father's and her daughter.

A better argument for you would be the foursome in the bar (scene 60) because that foursome involved both Naomi and Alia, who are probably still mother and daughter even in the non-patched version.

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
I dont care about the story unlike some other people here, but I am kinda bemused by the fact this is only at 50% complete despite on the cusp of discovering the treasure. What other asspulls could their be? Some sort of integration with the ghost of the previous game where they interact with other characters again?
This has to be the stupidest thing I've read all day -- ironic that someone who is not following the story is criticizing the story for being "almost wrapped up"?

There are so many loose plot ends, including those related to and not related to the treasure itself. We have our relationship with Janet which has just begun to blossom, knowing about Alia and her mother's departure from Sam. We haven't even hit the cusp of the final treasure yet -- we know Sophia is more interested in the language and the rituals the Tikpak used than just gold and jewelry found in the tombs. We have the Eclipse Guild to deal with and to rescue Diana from their grasps, as well as saving Claire from Sophia herself. We have Madalyn to deal with, as we still don't fully know her intentions and what sort of being she is (is she human? supernatural?). We've barely explored the catacombs beneath Cape Vedra, and there's still much more out there. Emily's love potion still needs to compete with Bancroft's formula to beat them, which is presumably how the next series starts (LE had Brad blow a tanker full of serum into the waters leading into Cape Vedra, which starts the events of ToN).

This is just the start of things, so if you think there needs to be "asspulls" to get the game to 100% you are gravely mistaken.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
please, can someone help me? I got error code 0xc0000005 on my game
so my laptop got broken on the hdd issue, after that I was replacing it with new hdd and make my old hdd to the external one, but when I want to run the app again I got that error code. the old hdd never got any issue like that before and also I'm already trying literally all of the methods to repair it from the chdsk, sfc /scannow, dep, registry and etc. also I'm already downloaded all of the flash program for playing the RPG game like RPGM VX and others. can you guys help me? I'm struggle on my collection 90 GB error games :(

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes