oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... 4) Minimal to no sexual perversion, i.e., no rape, incest, ...
I am amazed ... why are there in F95 only incest patches and no no-incest patches?
But ... I suppose if in ToN the pixel girl Janet were a compassionate adoptive mother, who took in the MC orphan out of pity and later also Kalay as adoptive daughter, ... then many would no longer find ToN interesting. That's my impression.
Anybody know of any game like that?
Space Paws
Parental Love
A Knights Tale
My New Family
... all very lovely loving games

Last edited:
Reactions: Rumplepuss

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Madalyn drank the serum neat, from a bottle the MC gave her, in an earlier episode and was unaffected.
There are strong hints going all the way back to the last game LE that Madalyn is a normal person but is instead a supernatural being. You really can't use her as the yardstick for measuring how people are affected by the serum.

Reactions: caspian90

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I am amazed ... why are there in F95 only incest patches and no no-incest patches?
But ... I suppose if in ToN the pixel girl Janet were a compassionate adoptive mother, who took in the MC orphan out of pity and later also Kalay as adoptive daughter, ... then many would no longer find ToN interesting. That's my impression.

Space Paws
Parental Love
A Knights Tale
My New Family
... all very lovely loving games
Thank you. I will check them out over the coming weeks. Much obliged. (y)

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
There are strong hints going all the way back to the last game LE that Madalyn is a normal person but is instead a supernatural being. You really can't use her as the yardstick for measuring how people are affected by the serum.
I like the Madalyn character precisely because she is different to the other women, i.e., not like a blow-up doll that the MC can shaft randomly, any way he likes, for absolutely no good reason. Only Madalyn and Sofia still interest me to be honest although I realise that it's only be a matter of time before Sofia, lovely Sofia, will end up bent over in a line beside Janet, Kaley, Naomi, Alia and the other seven Nadian women, presenting her orifices to the priapic MC for him to invade and exploit as he pleases in a serum fuelled triskaidecasome.

(Triskaidecasome: A noun I just invented to describe a thirteen person gang-bang.)

Seeing a sweet character like Janet, say, debased in such a way would not please me at all. :sick:

(A shout-out to Ocato for recommending several alternatives that likely suit me better. Nice one. :))

Last edited:

custal

Apr 17, 2020
That's it! I get all the sex I can handle in the real world and want entertaining fantasy from the virtual world. More than likely that's why I find Treasure of Nadia unsatisfying. The game is weak story-wise while at the same time spectacular graphically, which isn't enough to please me mentally and emotionally. If I needed to be stimulated by cartoon characters to get my rocks off I would jump off a cliff.
Don't play it, then. As easy as that.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
What I'm looking for is an adult game with:

(1) A compelling, well written and intelligent story.
(2) Interesting well-drawn and engaging characters.
(3) Decent graphics.
(4) Minimal to no sexual perversion, i.e., no rape, incest, bestiality, paedophilia etc.
(5) Consensual heterosexual sex, i.e., no sex drugs, aphrodisiacs, hypnosis, BDSM etc.

Anybody know of any game like that? It could be that I'm wasting my time on the wrong game.
PONG ?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
What I'm looking for is an adult game with:

(1) A compelling, well written and intelligent story.
(2) Interesting well-drawn and engaging characters.
(3) Decent graphics.
(4) Minimal to no sexual perversion, i.e., no rape, incest, bestiality, paedophilia etc.
(5) Consensual heterosexual sex, i.e., no sex drugs, aphrodisiacs, hypnosis, BDSM etc.

Anybody know of any game like that? It could be that I'm wasting my time on the wrong game.
IMVHO My new family checks all the boxes here - though I guess it's always a matter of taste.
You should really give it a spin, if you ask me.

Reactions: oCATo

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
You guys do know that nlt literally stands for no limit TABOO, right? This guy's been about incest from day 1.
Even one of his older comics had zoophilia in it if I recall correctly.. Dude's definitely toned it down since then.
I feel like it's just a never ending asymptote of moaning and whining at this point. Naomi/Alia on the loose? Crybaby.png Calm and earnest characters feeling frisky? Crybaby.png Horse cock making it's way into narrow orifices with ease? Crybaby.png Incest is wincest? Crybaby.png - ad infinitum.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Patreon is the "No Incest Patch". Because of them, all games are no incest by default, and have to be patched to have incest in them.
There are other ways to earn money they just need to skip that Patreon crap.
Subscribestar Adult is one of them.
i started one just a few weeks ago to post real adult renderers that Deviantart cant approve
150$ earned in a few weeks already

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Substar doesn't take Paypal, that's why they allow wincest and other junk. Many devs don't want to lose those with no credit cards, so they stick with Patreon even though it sux. Dunno about NLT's stance

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
There are other ways to earn money they just need to skip that Patreon crap.
Subscribestar Adult is one of them.
i started one just a few weeks ago to post real adult renderers that Deviantart cant approve
150$ earned in a few weeks already
Thank you for this bro. Im starting to create my first novel and was already thinking "I need to create a censored version and an uncensored version" like how the hell does that work? I don't want to be held back by anything. I wanna create some really erotic taboo shit, just saying. Thank you my friend and Fuck patreon

Reactions: BatmanNinja

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
I dont care about the story unlike some other people here, but I am kinda bemused by the fact this is only at 50% complete despite on the cusp of discovering the treasure. What other asspulls could their be? Some sort of integration with the ghost of the previous game where they interact with other characters again?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
in the next update the women concerned will be Vepser, Pricia and Jessica

but so the next game is the Treasure of Nadia continuum? I was hoping for something new

(Sorry for my bad english)
How do you know that Treasure of Nadia will have sequel?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
| why are there in F95 only incest patches and no no-incest patches?

Patreon is the "No Incest Patch". Because of them, all games are no incest by default,
and have to be patched to have incest in them.
if I understand you correctly, then in your opinion ToN does not contain an incest without an incest patch. because the patron does not allow this. Consequently, the following scenes by Janet and Kalay contain no incest.

inc 1.png inc 2.png

If so ... Question: What is incest?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes