Feb 6, 2018
Wow so the aloe plant stuff was pretty unclear... Definitely could've used a bit more description.
Jessica is okay (not too bad of a character but also not my most favourite), Pricia is my least favourite character followed by Tasha, although the scene in this update was nice. Kaley and Alia's scene was really great as well. Sofia getting a scene was also cool.
The option of accessing the offering shrine remotely is a BIG BIG plus in my books, seriously crafting now is like no chore at all. Let's see what my come in two weeks, looks like Naomi and Janet get the spotlight, while I personally hope for some Madalyn action.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
The option of accessing the offering shrine remotely is a BIG BIG plus in my books, seriously crafting now is like no chore at all.
This. I truly love those offering prayer options. Definitely the best part of the update (aside those awesome sex scene, of course).

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Sadly, but for me game is RIP now, quest ask for Gold Medallion which I don't have, nice update, tnx Dev, tnx for testing. If u think someone will spend 3000 hours to get gold medallion, my congratulations, u drunk.
Bruh you don't even deserve a facepalm
Just edit your save with saveeditonline.com and give yourself money

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
can anyone tell the location of alo plant or its scroll. i am wandering past 30 minx but unable to find it
you need to bomb the rock to go to the location.. it's a location in the junggle before entrance to the cave where 2 cursed tikpak treasure in the groun and a chest in some closed cave chamber..

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
Sadly, but for me game is RIP now, quest ask for Gold Medallion which I don't have, nice update, tnx Dev, tnx for testing. If u think someone will spend 3000 hours to get gold medallion, my congratulations, u drunk.
Gold Medallion: You must drink love potion, treasure boost will be active.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Beg your pardon, are you sure you're not touching the Tikpak artifact?

• Haha
Reactions: Michel59
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes