Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Just waiting for harem hero to post his video of the tomb now, amazing update as always, Sophia scene leave us hanging waiting for more, but well, that is pretty much what she wanted to do

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sadly, but for me game is RIP now, quest ask for Gold Medallion which I don't have, nice update, tnx Dev, tnx for testing. If u think someone will spend 3000 hours to get gold medallion, my congratulations, u drunk.
Maybe you can try unassing your own head and realise you can craft them
Dude, the same question already been asked and answered multiple times. Go check previous page by yourself.
Lol, good luck with that

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Since you shared WT, you must know which chars updated in this version. Can you tell my friend? :)
You get scenes with

MC + Kaley and Alia - Kaley anal fuck
MC + Jessica and Pricia - Jessica massage
MC + Sofia - Handjob and breast sucking

And one page with Clare, Mouth Fuck

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
i can't open puzzle 28.. it said squallmart safe must hold 25k or more.. i have maxed the red gingseng and maca plant.. i frequently take what's in the safe.. how to increase it again? and how do we now how much amount is in the safe?

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
btw.. just realize you can craft a pirate key from two broken key, pirate medallion, and grand talisman.. the recipe is in underground of church.. with that key you can open the chest in the wrecked ship location in the cave.. and inside is tikpak artifact. so next gonna need another tomb broken key since you get only 2 this update..

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes