Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the entire reason i asked it is to know if i should try it out or not.. and you call me stupid
You asked what wincest was in game : nothing unless you patch it to have 2 characters go by mom and sis instead of their name
You then asked if there was smex scenes > to which my 1st reply still holds

Aug 2, 2019
Unzip the update only, copy/paste content into previous versions folder. When prompted to overwrite click yes to all. Rename old folder with new version number. Done.
But there is a Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png
ton error.jpg
Please help me bro

Haifaau

Aug 27, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v58111] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.34GB

Compressed version for Win (544MB):
MEGA -

Compressed Update Only [56102 > 58111] for Win (63MB):
MEGA - -
The compressed update does not work for the original version.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you for the update only compressed version

Reactions: darkslayer5

Mr. E Man

Jan 15, 2020
btw.. just realize you can craft a pirate key from two broken key, pirate medallion, and grand talisman.. the recipe is in underground of church.. with that key you can open the chest in the wrecked ship location in the cave.. and inside is tikpak artifact. so next gonna need another tomb broken key since you get only 2 this update..
Hey. Good call. I created a grand talisman with gold ore and a false talisman. got the pirate key using the crafting recipe and opened the chest next to the ship and got the tikpak artifact. all need another tomb broken key to go further.

Going to restore before I spent 12K on gold ore. maybe next update will give us a grand talisman for free.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
The link is not updated to the current version.
The Windows Update only version is so far the only uploaded update to the newest version, the rest will come later it's only a matter of time and it's not the first time such has happened. Consider how many different versions/platforms this game has and realize each and everyone of them has to be "donated".

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone fix the link for the full version, please? It didn't get updated. Thank you in advance :)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
How do I update the file with update only please tell me bro
Unzip the update only, copy/paste content into previous versions folder. When prompted to overwrite click yes to all. Rename old folder with new version number. Done.

But there is a Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png
View attachment 882346
Please help me bro
Most common problems:

1. Mixed versions (You can't mix regular with compressed version or you will have errors.)
2. Updated from a version that is to old. (You can only use "update only" on the previous version and not older or you will be missing files).

Good Luck

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
Most common problems:

1. Mixed versions (You can't mix regular with compressed version or you will have errors.)
2. Updated from a version that is to old. (You can only use update only on the previous version and not older or you will be missing files).

Good Luck
Oh yeah I see the problem I used the compressed version

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Goes without saying. If I was airing somebody else's opinion, here or elsewhere, I would have put it in quotes or give him/her a citation. That's how you can tell. Don't thank me, you're welcome! ;)
Meh I have an issue when someone thinks there is something wrong with a game/vn but gives the impression its a fact and that everyone thinks that way or should

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Been that way ever since Failbook and Twatter became the 1 and only source for anything to every1 ..... Opinion is now fact and real facts don't mean anything

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes