Nov 20, 2018
To anyone wondering how to get the last KS page and doesn't wanna waste time:

The chest is under the lighthouse, you'll need to use the bomb in order to reach it. The key is in the same location in which you've found the Aloe plant (you will as well need another bomb to access this location).

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Under download it says v56. Is it a typo or do i need to download that and then the update?
Hey guys, why the download links send me to the v56102 and not the last one (V58111)?
Either the full update has not been shared yet or the links have not been updated.
So far only the "update only" link is v.58.(Win)
Until links get updated you can download v.56 and update it with v.58 "update only".

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018

Hi everyone, I'm still working on the game. The release is scheduled for the second half of next month. I want to please you with a lot of new content. So that you do not get bored, I want to introduce you to a game that you probably already know. I would like to let my friends from Nlt-media say a few words about their game.

Treasure of Nadia is a story driven erotic adventure game featuring 12 gorgeous and nearly 100 animated scenes (and growing)! Like with NLT's previous game Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia features fantastic voice actors and fun problem solving game-play as you make your way through the hidden caves and jungles of Cape Vedra searching for artifacts to make a name for yourself in the treasure hunting world.

The game is available on nearly all platforms including Android and Chrome OS.

There is even a free version to play at if you'd like to check it out!

Visit to start playing Treasure of Nadia! All supporters also receive the completed version of Lust Epidemic with hours and hours of riveting game-play.

-------------------------------------------
not much news except the release estimation but ToN is a great game so the promo is ok :cool:
???

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v58111] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.34GB

Compressed version for Win (544MB):
- -

Compressed Update Only [56102 > 58111] for Win (63MB):
- -
The compressed update does not work for the original version.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
what kind of incest is in the game ms? brother sister? and dose the game in it's current state have any sex scenes?

Aug 2, 2019
Either the full update has not been shared yet or the links have not been updated.
So far only the update only link is v.58.(Win)
Until links get updated you can download v.56 and update it with v.58 (update only).
How do I update the file with update only please tell me bro

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
^ Game's been updated bi-weekly for over a year and you're asking if there's any smex scenes yet ? FFS, are people so dumb nowadays they can't even try stuff before coming in here and ask the tardest thing ever ?
the entire reason i asked it is to know if i should try it out or not.. and you call me stupid

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes