Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
hello I wanted to know and the version that is appearing on the main page of the game is the v58 or the v 56.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Meh I have an issue when someone thinks there is something wrong with a game/vn but gives the impression its a fact and that everyone thinks that way or should
Everybody here likes and prizes different things same way we are all attracted to and find ourselves liking different girls. :cautious: I enjoy games which have dialogue to allow characters express themselves through speech and conversation. NLT games have always been superlatively good graphically but for me, recently, Treasure of Nadia had begun lacking the clever narrative, character development and dialog which previously drove the story forward dynamically. I don't fap to adult games, don't need to fortunately, but do expect to be amused, titillated and entertained by them, when I play them, and today's chapter met those requirements up to the nines which the game failed to do for the previous three or four updates as far as I was concerned.

What can I say? I'm a very literate person, who likes the written word, hence my comment(s).

I do have sophisticated tastes, high standards, am by no means easily satisfied and so if I say that something is good you can be absolutely 100% sure that it is very good, possibly brilliant, even borderline genius. And the last chapter of Treasure of Nadia was. I only hope that that the most recent chapter of the game sets the standard now for all those following. If it does, well and good, if it doesn't I shall say so: or not if I've got better things to do, which admittedly these days I usually have. I'm nobody's spokesman, only speak for myself, and if you don't like what I write I urge you to ignore me, block me, or suck it up and be a man. (y)

Either way I couldn't give a toss.

For the first time in too long a time I finally have a chapter of Treasure of Nadia that I can enjoy more than the fappers and as things go that's plenty good enough for me.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Everybody here likes and prizes different things same way we are all attracted to and find ourselves liking different girls. :cautious: I enjoy games which have dialogue to allow characters express themselves through speech and conversation. NLT games have always been superlatively good graphically but for me, recently, Treasure of Nadia had begun lacking the clever narrative, character development and dialog which previously drove the story forward dynamically. I don't fap to adult games, don't need to fortunately, but do expect to be amused, titillated and entertained by them, when I play them, and today's chapter met those requirements up to the nines which the game failed to do for the previous three or four updates as far as I was concerned.

What can I say? I'm a very literate person, who likes the written word, hence my comment(s).

I do have sophisticated tastes, high standards, and by no means easily satisfied and so if I say that something is good you can be absolutely 100% that it is very good, possibly brilliant ,or even borderline genius. And the last chapter of Treasure of Nadia was. I only hope that that the most recent chapter of the game sets the standard now for all those following. If it does, well and good, if it doesn't I shall say so: or not if I've got better things to do, which admittedly these days I usually have. I'm nobody's spokesman, only speak for myself, and if you don't like what I write I urge you to ignore me, block me or suck it up and be a man. (y)

Either way I couldn't give a toss.
Oh no you don't get to whine about the game not being up to your standards and not have someone call you out on it. if you can't handle that then I suggest you follow your own advice

Reactions: klobber

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That n the idol to make the key?
You guys should know by now that he puts in Teasers for something you'll do in the future.

You get to see the door under the light house, but not go through it. You get 2 out of the 4 things you need to open it. So later on after we've all forgotten about it, it'll come up again.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is it me or are there more chests to open than keys?
There are Kamasutra page chest with key and Pirates chest. You can craft Pirate key
You guys should know by now that he puts in Teasers for something you'll do in the future.

You get to see the door under the light house, but not go through it. You get 2 out of the 4 things you need to open it. So later on after we've all forgotten about it, it'll come up again.
You have three things from four. In chest next to ship is Tipak artiffact.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Do the Ancient Temple puzzles count in the overall percentage of completion ? I finished this update, I'm at 57%, I don't do the puzzles though... otherwise, I don't know what I could have missed, I have all the character profiles, kamasutra pages...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Do the Ancient Temple puzzles count in the overall percentage of completion ? I finished this update, I'm at 57%, I don't do the puzzles though... otherwise, I don't know what I could have missed, I have all the character profiles, kamasutra pages...
No, You miss something different. What Evie say? And what bottom bar say?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
No, You miss something different. What Evie say? And what bottom bar say?
Damn never bothered to look at that bar, I miss 1 extra, gotta have to find out what it is now. Thanks ! (hope it's not a picture that I simply missed)

Edit: Ok I'm now at 58, somehow missed a profile in the last version.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes