Feb 29, 2020
Really?! After a couple hour wait downoading i refresh the latest updates to find it updated again.
tell me theres no difference between now and a few short hours ago.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What is the Friggin point of that. o_O
I don't know why you have to have 25.000 stored in the backroom safe to unlock the 28'th puzzle, just that you do.
So don't empty that save, if you want to check how much is in it you have to click it and thereby empty it, which is why I suggest making a save game before checking the safe's cashflow.

You might be able to speed up the time by making Jasmine massage oil and sell it to the masseuse, since you have to buy 1 love potion for each of those.. it's a grind fest but also a sure income, which at the same time increase what's in the safe vault.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Bruh where are the Aloe Plants i ran all over the forest and have seen none
You have to use a bomb to open the north area, browse back on this forum or use the search function in upper right corner, your question has been asked and answered multiple times already, even a screenshot provided..

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know why you have to have 25.000 stored in the backroom safe to unlock the 28'th puzzle, just that you do.
So don't empty that save, if you want to check how much is in it you have to click it and thereby empty it, which is why I suggest making a save game before checking the safe's cashflow.

You might be able to speed up the time by making Jasmine massage oil and sell it to the masseuse, since you have to buy 1 love potion for each of those.. it's a grind fest but also a sure income, which at the same time increase what's in the safe vault.
I want to put the love potion in the towns water supply :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CrackBackManiac

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
What's the estimated completion date for this game? Thinking about picking it up after it's done so I can enjoy it all in one sitting.

Alternatively, how long until there's a sex scene with Janet?

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I download the update only and i played the game till end then i discovered that i miss many thing and the one i play is incomplete ?
How i fix that without remove the game or play from the first ?

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
In the story, Sofia has Clare under tight watch and locked in her mansion. Also, you can booty call her over to your place and fuck her mouth in the new page scene lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hornman69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have to use a bomb to open the north area, browse back on this forum or use the search function in upper right corner, your question has been asked and answered multiple times already, even a screenshot provided..
Lol, you must be new to this thread
What's the estimated completion date for this game? Thinking about picking it up after it's done so I can enjoy it all in one sitting.

Alternatively, how long until there's a sex scene with Janet?
About a year till 100% and nobody knows when Janet will get dicked

Reactions: thealucid

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Anyone got a list of all key locations? I always have some unopend chests and skimming through the areas I never find any keys.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
too bad it is a RPGM. those usually suck. better to do a renpy
Nah man, i thought the same but most RPGMs have this ugly pixelated graphics system when freeroaming and are usually in a giant area whereas this has a map where you can quickly travel to places, although one thing renpy has thats better is the ability to rollback or view the dialogue history incase you accidentally missed dialogue
Stick to RPGMs with better graphics and easier freeroam and youre set

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes