DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I am at 58% but puzzle #28 is not showing up.
If you click the lock where 28'th puzzle should be, you are informed what it takes to unlock it.. 25.000 in the Safe.. so.. make a save game, go into the backroom of the store and check how much money is in it, load the save before checking, run around, pick up treasure, maybe buy a love potion (you get a % into the safe from all love potions bought after all) and when you spend some time at that, make a save again, check the safe, if it's 25k or more, load the save and go to temple, if not, load and run around some more.. repeat as needed.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
what does compressed version mean? the update is 68 mb while it is usually 200 mb .. I did not download it waiting for the 200 mb one to come out but now November 2nd arrives and still nothing .. can anyone help me? or is 68 mb okay too?

Feb 6, 2018
Is there Madalyn content on the last 2 month, or should i wait till end of the year?
Depends on from which version you come from, there are about 2 scenes in which we get to see some minor Madalyn action I personally am hoping for every update to get a new Madalyn scene but alas most of it goes to Alia, Tasha or Naomi.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck on Idaho's Cryptic Note. I've been to each location but I'm not sure what to do from there.

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody found the Aloe plant yet?

Never mind, I blew up the rock and found it.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you click the lock where 28'th puzzle should be, you are informed what it takes to unlock it.. 25.000 in the Safe.. so.. make a save game, go into the backroom of the store and check how much money is in it, load the save before checking, run around, pick up treasure, maybe buy a love potion (you get a % into the safe from all love potions bought after all) and when you spend some time at that, make a save again, check the safe, if it's 25k or more, load the save and go to temple, if not, load and run around some more.. repeat as needed.
What is the Friggin point of that. o_O

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes