JaWi

May 10, 2018
I'm missing one page from Kaley.

I got 2 broken keys in my inventory and i also have 9/9 booty calls, but 24/25 pages.

for kaley i got mutual masturbation and sixty nine. and there's some chests i didn't open yet.

does anyone know, which one i'm missing and where i might find the right chest, or the missing key?

i am also missing the puzzles 20 and 21

Last edited:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Here's mine~

Queen for the mysterious and the most temptating. :devilish:
S for girls who cares the most about MC. Perfect GF material. :love:
A for girls that still unsure about their desire. :oops:
B for the competitive one. :mad:
C i don't know. They're cute, curious, care about MC, and just don't deserve be puttin' on D tier. :giggle:
D doesn't need any explanation. :poop: (I don't hate Alia and Naomi, i don't like them either. There's a little gray area in there. You know what i'm talkin' about).

View attachment 883110
I agree that Jessica and Diana care the most about MC and are girlfriend material. I'd even put Janet up there.

You know it's funny how Alia is our official girlfriend, but Jessica is the only girl we actually dated? A proper date which lead to a proper romantic sex scene? And we have another date soon

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i use Soul Crystal. it say There's a crafting scroll deep under the lighthouse you should read. Is it Jasmine Massage Oil? or other crafting scroll?

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Where can I find a container to get a rock bomb? I used 1 on the rocks now it says I need to use another one for the church walls

It's not showing up for me on the shops

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You can create your own tiermaker here:

my-image.png

Last edited:

JaWi

May 10, 2018
I'm missing one page from Kaley.

I got 2 broken keys in my inventory and i also have 9/9 booty calls, but 24/25 pages.

for kaley i got mutual masturbation and sixty nine. and there's some chests i didn't open yet.

does anyone know, which one i'm missing and where i might find the right chest, or the missing key?

i am also missing the puzzles 20 and 21

got it myself. missed the puzzle with the plate things to stand on, so the key drops into the cavern

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
there is no pink heavy squid! Only pink squid maybe? or green heavy squid?
I am pretty sure it Heavy pink squid but let me check. I havent play new update yet because was busy with errands yesterday and will be busy all morning. I know it is the last one on the lure list as heavy squid.

Murti

Sep 11, 2017
i use Soul Crystal. it say There's a crafting scroll deep under the lighthouse you should read. Is it Jasmine Massage Oil? or other crafting scroll?
Use a rock bomb at the stone there

BTW i am missing one scroll and i have two broken keys in my inventory, what am i missing please help.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Why did the developer make the game about treasure hunt less bloody? In his last game, they often killed someone. There are no incidents in this

Cascat1908

Nov 14, 2019
You have to use a bomb to open the north area, browse back on this forum or use the search function in upper right corner, your question has been asked and answered multiple times already, even a screenshot provided..
There's a bug at least for me where if you create three bombs before going to Claire and Diana they use all three bombs and you can't progress any further. I suggest getting the aloa before going to the treasure

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes