D

Deleted member 2289875

If you want a little more extra cash go to the deep end of the jungle and go back and forth between the 2 pages in the images below, you'll get a lot of blue dots + 2 jasmine plants which you can use later on in the game. Enjoy!

Jungle 1.jpg

Jungle 2.jpg

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Click Soul Crystal and look at the bottom line, this will show if you've missed anything.
The game dev always leave us "teasers" of whats to come in future versions, like chests we can't get to or open yet, so without knowing what your status line says it would be impossible for us to know if you missed something. You can't get, or make, more keys than the dev put into a game version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-3694584

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The implementation of remote offering reminds me of some problem I have with the chest.
Not all recipes are collected. (Silver talisman, rock bomb, ant killer, rat trap, chest key, Jasmine Oil and pirate Key). The other ones are ???
Is there a way to collect other recipes ?
Before a recipe will appear in the chest, you must make the object first. Also, some of the one time recipes will not appear in the chest. Only the recipes that are repeated throughout the game.

Reactions: Fantaldebert

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck on the quest for Janet's panties. I'm told that MC can't find any and she must have done the laundry. I've tried clicking on everything, talking to Janet, and am just stimied. The walkthough is no help- it just says to go to Janet's house with no further information, then the next paragraph goes into an apparently unrelated rat trap. And Evie tells me to go to the bar and get a crafting scroll- which is another problem, since Tasha never leaves the bar so I can't get behind it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update: Solved it. It's triggered by a later event (get Daddy's outfit).

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm stuck on the quest for Janet's panties. I'm told that MC can't find any and she must have done the laundry. I've tried clicking on everything, talking to Janet, and am just stimied. The walkthough is no help- it just says to go to Janet's house with no further information, then the next paragraph goes into an apparently unrelated rat trap. And Evie tells me to go to the bar and get a crafting scroll- which is another problem, since Tasha never leaves the bar so I can't get behind it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Try this, maybe it can help
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-4117802

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes