Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
UncleVT
Question buddy: Are those girl ranking (tiermarker) posts considered being spam? They add nothing to the thread aside bloating it with useless waifu rakings pages for pages. Possible to move them to off-topic section? :unsure:
At this point, it would be even better to just block the entire thread, considering most of it is the same 4 questions asked in loops for months ....... Since no1 can read nor use search, 99%+ of the thread is just spamming the same junk

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
At this point, it would be even better to just block the entire thread, considering most of it is the same 4 questions asked in loops for months ....... Since no1 can read nor use search, 99%+ of the thread is just spamming the same junk
They won't do it because it generate site traffic -> more revenue from ads.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what happened to the gallery unlock mod this game used to have?, too hard to update and got abandon and link removed?

I remember when I tried it the furthest you could get was a girl riding a wooden dick. Have checked back now and then to see if it got updated,, but it seem to have vanished ?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is it worth getting this update since the last one, or should I get the next one?
Depends what you consider "worth it"? ;)
There are two new puzzles in the Ancient Temple, 1 Kamasutra page, 2 sex scenes, plus a hand job (does that count as ½ a sex scene:p ) and general story progression.
In my opinion it is always worth to download each update, as the "update only" takes less time to get but only follows up from the last version.
If you want to get a ton of contents at one go, you'll have to wait as many versions as required to meet your standards/wishes and download the entire game.
Update to latest version is usually posted first though, keep that in mind.. it might take a day or two from those get uploaded until full versions get uploaded. Just saving ya some complaint time if you decide to wait for a ton of content in one go ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
what happened to the gallery unlock mod this game used to have?, too hard to update and got abandon and link removed?

I remember when I tried it the furthest you could get was a girl riding a wooden dick. Have checked back now and then to see if it got updated,, but it seem to have vanished ?
Using mods and cheats for this game usually result in game breaking down...
There is no need for a gallery unlock mod, just use the Phone and Scene Player, to see all sexual scenes again.
You'll have to actually play the game to get them unlocked that way of course...

Reactions: Nelix171

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
This update was awesome. Kaley and Pricia/Jessica. o_O
It’s too bad Clare’s page is so short.:cry:
Next update, Janet is coming. :love:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

The developer of this cheat mod stopped adapting his cheat mod to the new versions half a year ago. The faulty game must therefore be uninstalled and restarted with a fresh full version.
For more information, see Make money.

Using mods and cheats for this game usually result in game breaking down...
:) No. Here, you can learn doing this.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes