Alkamino

Aug 31, 2020
Hey guys looking for a fix for getting stuck at different parts of the game ; whenever i go to the bait shop , the screen freezes at the scene selector ? , any booty call after the first is a frozen screen in the bed room , and whenever i clear any challenge at the ancient temple I go into a black screen with endless steps i can still move but leads to no where infinitely.
Any fixes ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
"I think you missed something"]You can get a Tikpak artifact by making a pirate key and use it to open the pirate chest next to the pirate ship.
if this less exactly for you, see here :

v44081 v44081 (1).png v44081 (11).png
No, that is not the one I was referring to. There's a new one available but not yet needed.
You mean this ? v58111 (8).png

Here is nothing to find from a pirate key and a pirate chest to get a Tikpak artifact. This all, you wrote, is referring to v44081. But, not in v58111. And, if you not need help, why you ask ?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
In the new game, the hero must be a black guy, small in stature with a big dick and a fat pervert sister. Together they will fuck beautiful white women in all holes, HARD!
I kind of doubt that a game along those line would help NLT Media recruit 12,000 Patreon supporters by Xmas! :eek: Although there are plenty of people here who would eat that kind of shit up as if it were apple pie, although it would probably be a mite too tame to sate the appetites of some. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You mean this ? v58111 (8).png

Here is nothing to find from a pirate key and a pirate chest to get a Tikpak artifact. This all, you wrote, is referring to v44081. But, not in v58111. And, if you not need help, why you ask ?
That's the one. But I was able to create a pirate key and open that to get a Tikpak artifact.

In any case I didn't write anything referring to v44081 at all. And I also most certainly didn't ask for help. I'm not sure why you said I did, but I only responded to Alpine Eagle's v58111 walkthrough and stated that it's possible to open that chest to get a Tikpak artifact.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
I guess I can understand why some people might complain, since the issue with a linear game like this is that players have no control over how the story develops or how the sex scenes play out, so they don’t even have the option to avoid any content they don’t like.

I have my own dislikes when it comes to this game, but whining about them here isn’t going to accomplish anything lol.
So, if someone doesn't like or hate something and if they decide to say it, it's just dismissed as whining. And that's it. What? Might as well say: "Nobody around here is allowed to say: 'I don't like that.' Anyone who says what they don't like about this game here, is whining, they will be shamed, ridiculed, labeled and whatnot. And nothing else." What the fuck?

There are people here that hate Alia. So be it, that's their problem. I don't. Should I just label them all as whiners just because I myself don't? Why would I do that? I'd do it if I WANTED them to like the same stuff I do. Like programming them what to like. They hate/dislike someone and that's simply it. You think guys here are gonna like the same things you or I do? That's impossible. Of course, whining is not going to accomplish anything. But in a way you're also implying that anyone who says something that's bothering them is not allowed. C'mon, what is this shit, social media?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Everyone getting mad at naomi being sex-crazed needs to read into the story a bit more and remember that some of the dialogue mentioned something "sinister" happening in cape verda which changed many people, janet included
guessing future updates and story scenes will showcase this, it might have something to do with the love potions

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Everyone getting mad at naomi being sex-crazed needs to read into the story a bit more and remember that some of the dialogue mentioned something "sinister" happening in cape verda which changed many people, janet included
guessing future updates and story scenes will showcase this, it might have something to do with the love potions
It's either that, or I think it was something about the ingredient in Bancroft's love potion that came from the flora that grows on the island itself. As if this plant changed or keeps changing the inhabitants into what they are. Slowly and very subtly, but it does. I think. From friendly and horny, to crazy and Naomi hahahaha!

Ahhh... God, how am I gonna take another sex scene with her...

Xanado

May 9, 2018
It's either that, or I think it was something about the ingredient in Bancroft's love potion that came from the flora that grows on the island itself. As if this plant changed or keeps changing the inhabitants into what they are. Slowly and very subtly, but it does. I think. From friendly and horny, to crazy and Naomi hahahaha!

Ahhh... God, how am I gonna take another sex scene with her...
Lust Epidemic spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes