oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The soul gem said that i finished the actual update lol XD
YES. correctly. you have reached the end of the ToN road. And there you have not seen much. You haven't found a lot and many of the girls haven't visited you in your house. you finished, without finished the visiting from the girls. But, you finished. you missed many heart and many pages !

I recommend you start from the beginning and play exactly like you see in WALKTHROUGH .

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
YES. correctly. you have reached the end of the ToN road. And there you have not seen much. You haven't found a lot and many of the girls haven't visited you in your house. you finished, without finished the visiting from the girls. But, you finished. you missed many heart and many pages !

I recommend you start from the beginning and play exactly like you see in WALKTHROUGH .
You can't miss heart, they are binding on sotry.
But you are right he miss lot of pages and probably booty calls.
the real question is... will we fuck Nadia
Then first is important how Nadia looks, if she is centuries old mummy, than I don't want fuck her ;)

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

I was playing today in another old update... facepalm to me hahahaha

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Same. I will be sick if a sweet, lovely and wholly admirable character like Janet ends up degraded and slultified thanks to slutbomb Naomi's influence and aphrodisiac Serum. The MC has changed from a likeable and admirable young man into a lecherous sleezebag who, after a beautiful and tender date with gorgeous Dr Jessica, marches around to her surgery after a swallow of Bancroft Serum, and, without so much as a by-your-leave, roughly fucks her up the ass. How could anybody worth their salt be able to warm to or identify with such a scumbucket? Sadly many hereabouts not only enjoy seeing attractive, laudable, gentle, pure and even innocent female characters corrupted, debased and humiliated but get off on it too, so don't be disappointed if posts like yours are not well received. When I posted very similar things previously I was attacked online and when I responded and defended myself those responses got deleted.

You are correct however and I've paused to tell you so. (y)

Like you I'm biding my time and waiting to see if Treasure of Nadia improves.

( if it doesn't I'll move on and leave ToN to the genuinely perverted, demented and deviant to wank over.)
Thanks. I can be disappointed when this kind of stance is not well recieved or spat on, laughed at or labeled but it doesn't really surprise me. It's expected. As for those responses getting deleted it's nothing new :D

custal

Apr 17, 2020
I mean, hammerhead is shark right?
I didnt see any shark at beach or there is another fishing spot?
Yes, hammerheads belong to the group of sharks.

Just leave the beach and immediately return. Repeat as necessary.
They will show up, eventually.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I don't like 'em. At all. I don't care. And what made her a terrible CHARACTER is her CHARACTER. The only good thing I can say about Naomi, shit-skin or not, is that she has a good body and warmed up Janet for the MC which could've been done WITHOUT her. That's it. Same with Tasha. Good body and that's it. She's been causing nothing but CHAOS. What she did in the warehouse to the MC said enough about her. She DID say that she wanted "Accomplished individuals" :D In translation, she wants a walking, talking ATM that's gonna make her retire very early. She and Naomi are at the very BOTTOM for me.
Fine.You don't like her, fair game. You have made that obviously clear and even given us reasons why. How about we move on now. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: custal

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Lust Epidemic spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well that seals it, i havent played LE yet as i found this more interesting, but then i saw brad and didnt realise that characters from there would appear here so will play LE asap to find more connections

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes