ThatPanda

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, can someone knowledgeable on this games save files help me out? I fucked up my PC and needed to do a reset and I ended up losing all my save data for this game. So I got the latest update, and hoped I could get some saves around where I left off. I did actually manage to track down a bunch of saves at different points of the game, so all is going according to plan. Except not. Maybe I'll need to replay the whole game afterall...

When I replace the old saves with the new saves, they don't change in game. They must be getting overwritten from somewhere else.

Here's my current method, maybe I'm doing something wrong:
1. Have a save at the start of the game in the latest update (v58111)
2. Turn off game, and find the save file location. Find my folder of new saves.
3. Find my old save, rename my new save to the same name as the old save, and then drag the file over and replace the old.
4. Load up the game annnnnnnnd nothing has changed.
5.Cry?

Thanks if anyone responds. This game is awesome, but I'm not sure about backtracking hours of content awesome.

Apr 15, 2020
An update must always be installed in a full version. There is no update running alone.
So you must have installed the full version v56102, before you can install v58111 update into it.
If you've never played ToN before, you'll need to start with the full version v58111.
so ive got 56102 and its update only do i have to combine the two versions

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, can someone knowledgeable on this games save files help me out? I fucked up my PC and needed to do a reset and I ended up losing all my save data for this game. So I got the latest update, and hoped I could get some saves around where I left off. I did actually manage to track down a bunch of saves at different points of the game, so all is going according to plan. Except not. Maybe I'll need to replay the whole game afterall...

When I replace the old saves with the new saves, they don't change in game. They must be getting overwritten from somewhere else.

Here's my current method, maybe I'm doing something wrong:
1. Have a save at the start of the game in the latest update (v58111)
2. Turn off game, and find the save file location. Find my folder of new saves.
3. Find my old save, rename my new save to the same name as the old save, and then drag the file over and replace the old.
4. Load up the game annnnnnnnd nothing has changed.
5.Cry?

Thanks if anyone responds. This game is awesome, but I'm not sure about backtracking hours of content awesome.
You could try leaving your "base" save around and just copy the new : defaultsave1 being the junk you don't need, defaultsave2 being the "real" save you want. Leave them both there, start the game again, load #2, see if that works, go back out and delete #1 after (or just leave it there and overwrite in-game). Aside from that, dunno

Also make sure you got defaultsettings or whatever else the name of the other file is

Apr 15, 2020
You could try leaving your "base" save around and just copy the new : defaultsave1 being the junk you don't need, defaultsave2 being the "real" save you want. Leave them both there, start the game again, load #2, see if that works, go back out and delete #1 after (or just leave it there and overwrite in-game). Aside from that, dunno
can you help me with my problem ive got the full version 25032 and im trynna get 5811 but its update only what do i do should i combine the files or should i make the update only version into the full version or is it something entirely else

Apr 15, 2020
You can't go from v. 25052 directly to v.58111 in one update only file. If you do you will get lots of errors.
Being that far behind current version your best bet is to delete the old version and download the full v.58111.
Don't worry about your saves they are stored in a different place.

Good Luck
do you know a link to a full version 0f version 5811

brucexd

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone have the latest save for v58111 on android? I'm only on 52% and I think it should be 58%.. Seems to have missed a few things.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to find were ur save is located in the files ?
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Thanks alot appreciate the info (y)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes