44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
what is the current max%?
58% MAX

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 58 11 1

58 = Percentage completion of the update version.
11 = Month of release. (November)
1 = First release of the month.

First release is on the 1st of the month. Second release is on the 15th of the month.

Reactions: junj

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You should really do a template that can update itself or use a bot that'll do it for you ....... Or find a way for people to learn how to read/find the OP/use the search function. Option 1 sounds way easier though

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hey gus, i'm blocks at the hint where the cristal send you to search for the Aloe plant deep in the jungle, i didnt even find it but the story kept going so i'm not getting any hint on how to continue the story, anyone knows where is this Aloe plant ? And if i already found it, how can i get the hints to follow the storyline ?
v58111 : v58111 (5).png v58111 (6).png

jojo Kcccc

Sep 24, 2017
Hi all,

I played the game with the mod. And now I am at a point that I also do not see the glue for the shoes. I installed a clean version of the game but still no glue to be seen in the shop. Do I have to start all over again than? And not modify the game? Without the glue you cannot come any further.
Me neither what should i do?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Here's a mirror link for v51092 Full: .
You still need to get the newer updates from MEGA, though.
As soon as the game is complete your videos will blow up the game folder to 20 GB. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Viggy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I played the game with the mod. And now I am at a point that I also do not see the glue for the shoes. I installed a clean version of the game but still no glue to be seen in the shop. Do I have to start all over again than? And not modify the game? Without the glue you cannot come any further.
Me neither what should i do?
v19021 v19021 (3).png You see the shoe in Suallmart ?

Tell me on which picture of WT v19021 you get stuck. If these instructions don't help, send me the save that contains the problem. I then see why it doesn't work.

If you play with a mod you may have problems because of it. Then you have to delete the game completely anyway and start over, otherwise you will run into other errors. see here.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Here's a mirror link for v51092 Full: .
You still need to get the newer updates from MEGA, though.
Thanks you, though I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't let me download from this site (nothing happens when I click download). Probably just my luck though lol. I'll try and get it from MEGA through the limit.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
As soon as the game is complete your videos will blow up the game folder to 20 GB. :LOL:
Assuming NLT doesn't sue my ass beforehand, you bet! OkayChamp.png

Thanks you, though I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't let me download from this site (nothing happens when I click download). Probably just my luck though lol. I'll try and get it from MEGA through the limit.
That sucks, I'm sorry about that man.
But no worries, just give me a minute so I can re-upload them for you elsewhere.

Edit: Added a mirror to the main post. https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-4188999
KKnuck

Last edited:

Master Baiter

Oct 4, 2020
NLT-media will release another 12 girls lineup for their 3rd game. I think it is a sequel of Treasure Of Nadia, I hope you can get that game if nlt release it.

• Wow
Reactions: BatmanNinja

zuuu1111

Dec 20, 2018
hello, did someone try the android version ? i got black screen while the scene play, only sound and chatbox popup no display of the scene. is it bug? i tried the android version (incest) and the things happen.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anything being wonky is always and only user's fault. Especially on notPC and even more so with mods.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hello, did someone try the android version ? i got black screen while the scene play, only sound and chatbox popup no display of the scene. is it bug? i tried the android version (incest) and the things happen.
This is not a bug. And the incest patch only changes the text and has no influence on the graphics and sound. If a old PC, a Android or any other digital box does not meet the minimum requirements in terms of memory, graphics processing or CPU speed, what you are describing is a normal and expected phenomenon. Use a newer window box and play with a full version. And you have no problems.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes