PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
a new update?
i really like the story,wtf
Probably at the end of the month or early October. Deve has a website with a count down, where he targets expected releases. But its not yet ready. Considerations were between two games, and his supporters preferences on what to focus on for the next released updates. But no firm date yet set.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys.

Im stuck at the point where Alia and Emily go to Estero Key and then cave we find near the secret spot.

I need to create a rock bomb but I can't find any Jade talisman. I have 4 silver Talisman 2 nitroglycerin and 2 basic containers.
Over checked the park multiple times with perception boost as well but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. Even a save file for upto that point.

Thanks and Stay awesome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What drops is pure random. Further away from entrance will get you rarer talismans. If nothing spawns ever : you cheated yourself too much $ and will need to cheat it back down or buy a bunch of junk/talismans held on MC count for total $

Lucky22

Apr 4, 2018
This is the best game I have played so far and the things that makes it so special n better from the rest of the games is that you don't have to wait much longer for the updates and it's one of the few "VOICED" games with a great story and render.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Hey guys.

Im stuck at the point where Alia and Emily go to Estero Key and then cave we find near the secret spot.

I need to create a rock bomb but I can't find any Jade talisman. I have 4 silver Talisman 2 nitroglycerin and 2 basic containers.
Over checked the park multiple times with perception boost as well but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. Even a save file for upto that point.

Thanks and Stay awesome.
Just a Tip for ya to get more tailismen if ya go to jungle and go on and off the screeens few time like 5x more dots apear and if you cut over to other jungle screens aswell they apear more there too just run around jungle in and off screens more dots apear for talismens :)

Reactions: BatmanNinja

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Guys, can you tell me where Madalyn is located? After installing the patch, I can't find it to advance the story(60%)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guys, can you tell me where Madalyn is located? After installing the patch, I can't find it to advance the story(60%)
Wonky 60% when the game goes up to 48%, check
"Patch installed", check
Madalyn disappears, check
Working as intended, check
Nothing to see here

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sometimes when I review some of the comments about games I like, I feel like this:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I tried to approach her from all three positions - front, left and right -, but neither of that freeze the game for me.

Really strange why it freeze for you.
Yeap, but at least we know how it happens, so if anyone has this same problem we already know hot do fix it, or at least how to avoid it.
Thanks again!

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Wonky 60% when the game goes up to 48%, check
"Patch installed", check
Madalyn disappears, check
Working as intended, check
Nothing to see here
1) 1600047988028.png
2)I downloaded the latest version not as a patch, but as a game.
3)What to check? She's not in the Church
4) I didn't understand

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They banned the dude who posted them here. And the game comes out in 2 days ..............

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements Mod

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

Screenshot 2020-11-19 085832.png

Download: - *

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ sparkling-heart_1f496.png

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So, again from the beginning:

When saving external saves on existing saves, incorrect percentages can occur. Then: Load this save in the game and save again immediately. Most of the time the percentage is correct.

If that doesn't help, see here: Make money, all Saves with Money
It this not help: ask me again.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes