forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
So next update a major Janet scene? with 4 hearts? does this mean Janet booty call at last? :p Can't wait to do the cumshot game with her.

Also can't help but notice it's 58% of the way in, but we only have 25/72 karmasutra pages. Does this mean he will have to start putting in 2 or 3 pages per update soon?

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Little to no love for Emily, it seems. She’s my favourite LI.

• Intelligent and well-educated;
  • Wants to become independent of her father’s wealth;
  • I love how she pretends her sex drive is only “for science”;
  • Competes with the Bancroft group and its serum formula;
  • Gives the MC a fair share of her product’s profits, given his input, reflecting trust on her part, which is more than what can be said of others, like Pricia, Clare and Sofia;
  • Feels genuine affection for the MC (e.g. refers to him as “my love” during one booty call greeting, if I remember correctly);
  • Her jealousy for Tasha and the MC is real (e.g. "It's your rude friend from the bar") — her rivalry with Tasha is hilarious and one of the highlights of the game;
  • She has natural beauty — nothing too overdone;
  • She's generally a well-written character.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Please know the name of the data file
I assumed you mean the data file that contains the saves. With Windows these are
in the User Data folder: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
If I guessed wrong, say what for data file you mean.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Damn, any chance to get those video enhancements on a different server than MEGA?
Here's a mirror link for v51092 Full: .
You still need to get the newer updates from MEGA, though.

Last edited:

Gkar

May 23, 2020
I installed the latest version, but it appears that this file is missing, can someone help me?

View attachment 889776
Because two update only files were posted within hours of each other, you will need to go to the first page of this thread and upload the 56% version and upzip it. Then unzip the current 58% version. This will fix the problem.

The exact same thing happened to me.

Reactions: Obera

Alex_And_Re

Mar 4, 2019
Hey gus, i'm blocks at the hint where the cristal send you to search for the Aloe plant deep in the jungle, i didnt even find it but the story kept going so i'm not getting any hint on how to continue the story, anyone knows where is this Aloe plant ? And if i already found it, how can i get the hints to follow the storyline ?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hey gus, i'm blocks at the hint where the cristal send you to search for the Aloe plant deep in the jungle, i didnt even find it but the story kept going so i'm not getting any hint on how to continue the story, anyone knows where is this Aloe plant ? And if i already found it, how can i get the hints to follow the storyline ?
I recommend going to page 1194 and watch the video WT.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes