Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ At least he didn't use a cheat save screenshot with every girl on 10 hearts (like some wannabe moaners tried to do in past months)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eh? I don't have the power to delete anything in this thread besides my own posts.
I'm a regular user not a moderator. Also I have not reported anything you posted.
I only commented on the issue as I felt it had gone on for a while now and probably seen it's course.
Most poeple getting way too much over themselves and namecalling/spamming/whatever else take it extremely personal when their drivel gets rekt by mods. They of course think the other dudes they've been yelling at have somehow infinite thread powers and can just delete their part of the whining. Or just report spam it enough time to have it deleted. Delusional is an understatement

• Sad
Reactions: Xanado
Apr 15, 2020
ive installed the newest version of ton 5811 to be exact but when i open i got an error screen remember i already got ton before downloading the newest version

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You either fucked up something epic or you're trying to start the .exe from the update-only folder without the rest of the fullbuild

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude, really ..................................................................................................................... OP = 1st post aka where all the links and useful junk is located aka the place you're supposed to go 1st when you want stuff in a thread aka where you obviously never went since you'd have your answers before asking the question

• Sad
Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
how to i install the 5811 update the file that says update only when i clack on it it gives a error meassge
An update must always be installed in a full version. There is no update running alone.
So you must have installed the full version v56102, before you can install v58111 update into it.
If you've never played ToN before, you'll need to start with the full version v58111.

Apr 15, 2020
An update must always be installed in a full version. There is no update running alone.
So you must have installed the full version v56102, before you can install v58111 update into it.
If you've never played ToN before, you'll need to start with the full version v58111.
thanks ill try

Apr 15, 2020
thanks ill try
how do i do that am i supposed to combine the files or something if so how

ThatPanda

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, can someone knowledgeable on this games save files help me out? I fucked up my PC and needed to do a reset and I ended up losing all my save data for this game. So I got the latest update, and hoped I could get some saves around where I left off. I did actually manage to track down a bunch of saves at different points of the game, so all is going according to plan. Except not. Maybe I'll need to replay the whole game afterall...

When I replace the old saves with the new saves, they don't change in game. They must be getting overwritten from somewhere else.

Here's my current method, maybe I'm doing something wrong:
1. Have a save at the start of the game in the latest update (v58111)
2. Turn off game, and find the save file location. Find my folder of new saves.
3. Find my old save, rename my new save to the same name as the old save, and then drag the file over and replace the old.
4. Load up the game annnnnnnnd nothing has changed.
5.Cry?

Thanks if anyone responds. This game is awesome, but I'm not sure about backtracking hours of content awesome.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes