AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well..... Loved the last game, love this one.... but... just started the new update and it still says " you finished this update"... how do you trigger the new update???

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I have BJ
Once you've completed the story you should have a wrench on your inventory. (You used it to fix the pipes in the bar attic).
Now there should be a couple of vases all around the map.
You can break them with the wrench. Just interact with the vase and select wrench.
There's one next to the library outside. I found the chest key in that one but i'm not sure if the game just randomly puts the key in one of the vases or if it's always in that one.
After you have the chest key go to the bar up in the attic there's a chest. open it and you'll have the second kamasutra page for naomi.

Reactions: sttrt52 and Xanado

wave117

Jun 5, 2018
Once you've completed the story you should have a wrench on your inventory. (You used it to fix the pipes in the bar attic).
Now there should be a couple of vases all around the map.
You can break them with the wrench. Just interact with the vase and select wrench.
There's one next to the library outside. I found the chest key in that one but i'm not sure if the game just randomly puts the key in one of the vases or if it's always in that one.
After you have the chest key go to the bar up in the attic there's a chest. open it and you'll have the second kamasutra page for naomi.
I understand thank you.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
noticed i diddnt get the shovel head in the last update and i cant trigger the new update... wheres the shovel head?
where i catched the thief?? must be cemetary, forgot allready lolo :D is it?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Wow ! Just discovered this game and I must say this might be the most professional RPGM game I've ever seen ! Excellent art and gameplay. Some bug report : Game freezed when I fixed the leak in the bar (image frozen the rest was working). Will have to go back from my last save and see if it happens again.

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
Wow ! Just discovered this game and I must say this might be the most professional RPGM game I've ever seen ! Excellent art and gameplay. Some bug report : Game freezed when I fixed the leak in the bar (image frozen the rest was working). Will have to go back from my last save and see if it happens again.
Agreed. one worth supporting.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Once again NLT media proves to be best developer out there. Each and every update is top quality, always on time. No sex scenes last time? Now you have dwo. Great job!
For players looking for a easy way to farm money, looks like Alia new secret hideout is the best place to farm relics. Small area, close to exit. And it is a good idea to invest in buff, either from Parlor or Hospital, since Jade Talisman droprate is low af(100 stones and only 8 jade for me). Silver Talisman seems to be unobtainable other than from crafting. Word of advice: you cant stack items more than 99, it will simply dissapear, and(at least for me), it is not worth grinding any house decorations, it take too much time. In near future they will most likely add new type of talismans(gold or something) with much higher price.

Last edited:

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
If its your first NLT game, u should check out Lust Epidemic too. LE is great fucking game.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hey if anyone's wondering, NLT said the Android update will be out within 24 hours and the fix is almost finished.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Once again NLT media proves to be best developer out there. Each and every update is top quality, always on time. No sex scenes last time? Now you have dwo. Great job!
For players looking for a easy way to farm money, looks like Alia new secret hideout is the best place to farm relics. Small area, close to exit. And it is a good idea to invest in buff, either from Parlor or Hospital, since Jade Talisman droprate is low af(100 stones and only 8 jade for me). Silver Talisman seems to be unobtainable other than from crafting. Word of advice: you cant stack items more than 99, it will simply dissapear, and(at least for me), it is not worth grinding any house decorations, it take too much time. In near future they will most likely add new type of talismans(gold or something) with much higher price.
I had 2 silver talisman without crafting. One in the cave, the other in the place where you fuck the virgin girl. So I guess you can obtain them without crafting.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I had 2 silver talisman without crafting. One in the cave, the other in the place where you fuck the virgin girl. So I guess you can obtain them without crafting.
Yeah you can find silver talisman but they're crazy rare. I think they have a drop rate chance of 1 in a 100.
And they only drop at a couple of limited locations. (the cave where the altar is is one of them)

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
How to update to new version on mac? The OP has the old version for mac, and now sure how to extract the updated file

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes