DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
video walkthrough if any1 gives a damn :D

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
More vanilla women, im tired of these white girls with different hair colors, theres a such thing as asian/hispanic/black women too, some diversity wouldnt kill you Devs.
Your criticism is not at all accurate. There is diversity in this game. I see hispanic, asian, and various white women. There are plenty of other games out there which probably meet your requirements. I for one love this game and every single girl is gorgeous!

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Your criticism is not at all accurate. There is diversity in this game. I see hispanic, asian, and various white women. There are plenty of other games out there which probably meet your requirements. I for one love this game and every single girl is gorgeous!
Have any favorite?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
different hair colors, theres a such thing as asian/hispanic/black women too, some diversity wouldnt kill you Devs.
There was this one game it was made in Ren'Py. I'm pretty sure its abandoned now but it had a nice East Indian doctor in it. Aila mom is pretty much hispanic. No asian or black women yet then again most devs do black women all the same exact way personality wise.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Like "Aiden" said The chest is in the bar attic (where you needed to fix the pipe)
The chest key is in 1 of the vases that are around the map.(there's 1 to the right of the library, The key was there for me) Interact with them and smash them with the wrench you used to fix the pipe.
thanks guys Aiden pj13

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
This game's dev is very quick on updates, Im impressed. But Im gonna wait more updates to play it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
oHHH .. tHE connections are there .. the serum made it on to Nadia!
Mother Superior Made it on to Nadia!
Valerie and the Mc made it on to Nadia!
The wonky papers made it on to Nadia!

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
\

is lust epidemic updated biweekly too?
Yeah, it was updated biweekly but today's update should be the last one for LE.
NLT.png
So from now on, NLT will concentrate all of their efforts on ToN, and i'm fine with that, i mean i like LE, it's a good game, but damn, ToN is such a huge step forward in quality, easily one of the best games on this site already.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes