akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
to see I need help I download the latest version but it gives error they have to fix it to someone it happens the help is also added

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Android apk is fucked beyond recognition! I patched it with the incest file, which was provided by the developer himself incase i wanted to modify the game, but i ended up facing an error saying, the developer do not want his game modified! smh.. as a result of that, the game cannot be saved anymore!

To top it all, the animation lags now. But It never lagged in the previous version!

Hope somebody fixes this Android mess!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
still new to this, do you have to copy each new file from each unzipped folder to overwrite or add each exising folder or just copy www and over write the old www.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can try extracting all the update files right into game folder to overwrite all.
You could try only the WWW folder on top of the older www.
Try and see what works!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
same please and where can I get I'm assuming a pickaxe to break a peace of rock near where Alia and the MC did the deed
I don't think you can do anything to the spiders and the fragile piece of roc near Alia's.
That's probably for future versions.
You're able to get the 3 lewd story scenes and the kamasutra page without.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't think you can do anything to the spiders and the fragile piece of roc near Alia's.
That's probably for future versions.
You're able to get the 3 lewd story scenes and the kamasutra page without.
Thanks for the heads up, now I don't have to tear my hair out trying to figure things out.

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How can you repair the plumbing in the bar, there are scorpions in that place
The sparkle isn't where you need to fix. Just go up to the attic and there will be a pipe that will be losing water to the north of the attic area. just interact with it and then select the wrench from your inventory.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes