Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
still new to this, do you have to copy each new file from each unzipped folder to overwrite or add each exising folder or just copy www and over write the old www.
Regarding update files?
Simply extract or copy everything in zip to root folder of game, overwrite files

Reactions: norm7777

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
So, we just get to see Janet masturbate and that is it? Expected more. Other 2 scenes are great.

Also, no new treasure or recepies? Just managed to find one silver ore and that is it.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
help i can't find the save localization inside :\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. where could be the saves? cause i can play my last saved games...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
where you find her page to have that scene dude?
Like "Aiden" said The chest is in the bar attic (where you needed to fix the pipe)
The chest key is in 1 of the vases that are around the map.(there's 1 to the right of the library, The key was there for me) Interact with them and smash them with the wrench you used to fix the pipe.

Reactions: TLLTeam

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The best update this weekend. I thought we would get another damn anal update and it would literally be Anal weekend if this game did it too. This game might just have the best animations for a new game this year.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
More vanilla women, im tired of these white girls with different hair colors, theres a such thing as asian/hispanic/black women too, some diversity wouldnt kill you Devs.
You are tired of doing what exactly? Jacking off than ranting about a free content in between jacking off sessions? The nerve of some pervos is unreal.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I love this game.

The animations are also very enjoyable.

It is so good and I’m really, really not a fan of RPG. (y) :coffee:

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Please keep in mind thes here games seldom quality checked for compatibility have a low quality
video setting. Also, do bear in mind there are top notch techniques used in game mechanics poured into very archaic game engine that turned literal pixels to art. The strain is HUMONGOUS!
actually this version is flawless, i was playing previous one when i commented i think very first one 0.1

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes