playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
Every single audio file has a .rpgmvo extension, yet the game tries to load them with .ogg extention. So, other than changing every single file extention or downloading the whole thing from scratch, do I have any other options?

Jul 13, 2020
...its really hot game with great story.
Hot game, yes, and I also recommend it. However, I'd say 'great' story can depend on the person. For the most part, I did dig the story. But at the end I was laughing my head off at how bonkers everything got :KEK: I was just thinking 'okay wtf else is going to happen now' lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Could someone post a .56 update? I came back after two updates, downloaded a compressed version for an update only file and it cornuted my entire game, to which I stupidly deleted the entire game file without keeping the save files.
1 : saves aren't in the game's folder (reading OP is too hard)
2 : never get compressed and/or use it with normal version
3 : just get v58 then update to v60 and just load your save that's not deleted

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Link to download is for v.58111 NOT v.60113
Might wanna rage more and look 4 lines below that link in the OP and spot the update only for v60. Or rage some more while waiting for complete v60 if you can't download the update

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
We are currently at 60% completion, every 1st and 15th of the month the game has had a 2-3% update so far except when NLT had a short summer break. There's 40% left to go 40/4=10 and 40/6=6.67 rounded up to 7. That makes for a spread of 7-10 months. I'd probably add a month to that to take in account for sickdays, breaks and holidays. So... 8-11months? :unsure:
Awesome, can't wait for the full version :D

Reactions: Xanado

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, how many philweed do you have ?
I got 6 of them but according to a walkthrough you can get 8. I check all locations and can't find more...

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
1 : saves aren't in the game's folder (reading OP is too hard)
2 : never get compressed and/or use it with normal version
3 : just get v58 then update to v60 and just load your save that's not deleted
Yeah so I panicked and pre-posted, ngl, but the reason this started was because I was transferring everything from my laptop to my PC. So I moved all my save files to the UserData folder on my PC but when I play the game the saves dont show up and when I save in game, it automatically overrides the old saves. Any suggestions?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes