Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
So Sister Judy, one of the new characters being developed by NLT Media to feature in that studio's next game, must be the visitor from Lust Epidemic mentioned in the last Weekly Report, although I don't remember her being mentioned by name anywhere during the course of that adventure. There were a couple of nude pictures of an absolutely gorgeous "mystery girl" who was not identified during Lust Epidemic, and so I am forced to conclude that these sexy studies must have been of Sister Judy, who knows why? And Sister Judy appears to have a personal relationship with Mother Superior Madalyn, one of my favourites, and will presumably take the magical/occult/supernatural subplot forward into the new game because it looks as if Madalyn won't be. :cry:

Now that the storyline has picked up I'm a happy bunny again.

Reactions: f9597 and vukota77

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Does not work for me :(
Open the update in an archiving application like Winrar (Windows), Archive Manager (Ubuntu) or similar. (If you have a suitable program installed you can open the update (zipfile) by clicking with your right mouse button and selecting open from the dialog menu, or sometimes by double-clicking it.) Select the www folder from the open update and simply extract it to your game folder. The program should ask you whether you want to rewrite files in the game's www folder - do this and you should have updated your game.

Basically you want all the files in the www folder of the update copied into the www folder of your installed game. If you have the correct update for you operating system you can just extract everything in the update into you installed game folder, but really all you need is to update and add files only to the www folder in the game folder on your computer.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can a mod/staff member upload the full version, please ? :) OP doesn't have full link, just the update.

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Would be great with the update to MAC, anyone??

P L E A S E.....
for the mac updates, you can actually just use the windows update only file. Just download it, unzip it, open the folder to find a folder named "www" then rename that to "app.nw" Once that's done, copy this new app.nw folder and paste it inside the game folder with the old app.nw. Your Mac will ask you either replace or merge so choose merge and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
Could someone post a .56 update? I came back after two updates, downloaded a compressed version for an update only file and it cornuted my entire game, to which I stupidly deleted the entire game file without keeping the save files.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes