Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Several times a week. I've been living with a really lovely lady, in unwed bliss, for the last three years. Being a retired fellow I suppose your memory is by now too vague to enable you to remember such things clearly... assuming that during your younger days you actually had gooey, slippery, sweaty, steamy protracted and ecstatic sexual intercourse at least once and are not a sexagenarian virgin. Your posts do make me wonder.
Are you saying that your girlfriend has a dick? Man, she's cheating on you, she's a man. Stop sucking her cock.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

pbess017

Dec 1, 2020
ummm i haven't download this game from V54101 is it okay if i download only Update or i need to download V 60113 then update?
I don't think so, it may be usefull to leave the old 'update link' for those who skipped one or two version.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Guys Im Having a Problem with the Grand Talisman i have 2 but i need 1 more to make the royal talisman to give Pricia
anyone knows where are the locations ?

D

Deleted member 1943340

So is there going to be a new game in 2021? if I got it right

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Guys Im Having a Problem with the Grand Talisman i have 2 but i need 1 more to make the royal talisman to give Pricia
anyone knows where are the locations ?
Can you make one? You need 3 gold ores and a false talisman. Do you have the boosts from Pricia and Jess? If not go get them because it increases the chances of finding some.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Dise game ist very nice , bat update not haven 1% with game ( old pipls not play dise game , mayby never see end?! hahaha)

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
I have the Old Map. I go to the location on the map with the Big Red X and don't get any tooltips or hints what to do next. GRRRRR!
stay in some where near the red X,press space bar of your keyboard,then the mc will say the ground looks different.Use your pickaxe,get the key and enjoy!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes