Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
I feel kinda dumb by asking this! But I'm stuck in the PILLARS, which pillars is the game talking about? Just that I'll figure out the rest by myself!

Thx
You mean the pillars after the talk with Sofia? If so, then after the talk is done, there are two gray pillars. Both next to green pots. You should be seeing two guards patrolling the stairs on left and right side. Just walk up to those pillars to crush 'em, but only when the guards' backs are turned. After you destroy them, move the two green pots on the pressure plates, you'll see them. It opens up a secret room where you'll need a number which you'll find outside.

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
For anyone who wondering how to make money fast beside collect potions profit and sell talismans:

Make a Jasmine Massage Oil which requires:
Love potion ($2000)
Basic Container ($300)
Jasmine (you can find them in Jungle area, enough plenty)
Rosa Moss (you can find them in Cave area w/ rock grave-like object, slightly plenty)
Sell them to Pricia and boom! $10000 added to your wallet.
Happy collect.

Or try lazy money mining?
Just wandering around Cape Vedra, and go to Squallmart to collect the potion profit. I observe how the profit increment works. More you wander, more profit you get.
(i think you guys already knew and tried that lol)
For making Jasmine Massage Oil you have to run around and buy or pick up stuff. After receiving the permanent Awareness boost from Pricia when I enter the northeastermost area, I find up to 8 Talismans of which some are Silver or Gold and even the occasional Grand. It's totally random, so sometimes there are only 1 or even 0, but on the average I get several $1000 per try. And the best, just leave and reenter the area and collect again. Don't know if this is a bug, though.

Addition: Wow, I just found a Royal and a Grand Talisman in two consecutive tries:).

Reactions: m3d10cr3 and BKM

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
ummm i haven't download this game from V54101 is it okay if i download only Update or i need to download V 60113 then update?

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I have the Old Map. I go to the location on the map with the Big Red X and don't get any tooltips or hints what to do next. GRRRRR!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes