syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I got the Clare, Janet, and Pricia scene and unlocked the Pricia booty call but am still only at 62%. What am I missing to get 63%?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
How do you know? or did you give someone a blowjob?
Several times a week. I've been living with a really lovely lady, in unwed bliss, for the last three years. Being a retired fellow I suppose your memory is by now too vague to enable you to remember such things clearly... assuming that during your younger days you actually had gooey, slippery, sweaty, steamy protracted and ecstatic sexual intercourse at least once and are not a sexagenarian virgin. Your posts do make me wonder.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Dunno why, Update Only had again some files missing on my side.
The main possibilities is you missing some version. Just download the full version. I always use update only and never had any problems. (Well, except that wasps in the library few updates ago).

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I think that the Mc will finally fuck Clare in this next update, thinking about it just because Tasha wants her clothes back, and would be a nice play to get the clothes after getting laid with the actual owner haha
Lol, I was fucking right about this part, hahaha

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Looking at the stats. We maybe got some on Emily (obviously). She's the only one with 4 hearts (except Janet, Madalyn and Sofia).

Oh, and i miss Diana already. :(

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
How much of the house do you need to renovate for Janets visit?
Depends on your renovation progress. For me, i have game machine, board game, dart, all interior renovations minus juke box, 1 figure on wall, and all exterior renovations minus the 800,000 price item.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes