dkmian

Jun 9, 2018
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what they added in version v63121? (changelog) I don't want spoilers, but it is possible to tell me if we finally have something else from Madalyn or Janet
Thanks a lot

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what they added in version v63121? (changelog) I don't want spoilers, but it is possible to tell me if we finally have something else from Madalyn or Janet
Thanks a lot
Scene with Clare, Janet, and Pricia.
And, Booty Call with Janet.

Reactions: caspian90

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
i hope there will be a Sophia scene in the next one.Not a bad update this one.I just dont prefer Janet and the story which revolves around her.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, Janet talkin' about boundaries or some line that can't be crossed. Kissing is crossing the line, and BJ isn't? Wow. That's new for me.
Booty calls have nothing to do with the story. They're basically bonus scenes you gather along the way (since you really need to go out and look around to even find them). Whatever happens in there means nothing

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Booty calls have nothing to do with the story. They're basically bonus scenes you gather along the way (since you really need to go out and look around to even find them). Whatever happens in there means nothing
I know. I'll assume it just MC imagination or some shit, and the story will remains fine.

Reactions: Mountaingamer

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
I know. I'll assume it just MC imagination or some shit, and the story will remains fine.
I didn't like the fact that after so much tension building up between MC and Janet, the first BJ had to be a "booty call". I wish it happened as a story scene with some dialogues.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a trick to getting the 600 pound hammerhead to show up? I've tried like a hundred times with no luck.

tomwanks12345

Jan 9, 2019
I didn't like the fact that after so much tension building up between MC and Janet, the first BJ had to be a "booty call". I wish it happened as a story scene with some dialogues.
Thanks! I only have 1 broken key and the rest of the pages. Where the hell is the key for the chest?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes