• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Okay, I bought the fancy walkway, but Janet still won't enter my house? Everyone else does, except for Janet. I still need to get the couch though, but that shouldn't matter for her entering, right?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I play this game on mobile and it was always ok and now I can't find anything, I don't know why
Your graphics may be too bad. Then many things are invisible.
You have to click exactly where you see it in the pictures.
Play with a full version on PC. and you don't have these problems

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Okay, I bought the fancy walkway, but Janet still won't enter my house? Everyone else does, except for Janet. I still need to get the couch though, but that shouldn't matter for her entering, right?
I don't know if it has ever been stated or not, but I don't think there is any certain combination. I just kept buying things, except for art, that cost less than $100K.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know if it has ever been stated or not, but I don't think there is any certain combination. I just kept buying things, except for art, that cost less than $100K.
I was thinking so too, but all I have left to buy (that are below 100k) are things for inside. Best I could imagine at this point are the shutters and/or curtains

LexiLilith

Oct 6, 2020
You missed an incremental update. Each increment contains only the new images for that upgrade. When you skip an increment the next increment will not fill in any missing images. The previous two updates were issued a couple of hours apart and it is possible you missed it. The first page of this thread has a link for all previous increments. Find the one you are missing and unzip it in the correct folder. This will add the missed images. Don't forget to add each increment after the one you missed, just in case.

Good Luck!
Thank you so much (y)

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
I'm missing a Kamasutra page for Diana, is there any way to locate all Kamasutra pages so far? Any help in this matter is appreciated

D

Deleted member 2216216

Is there a list for Extra Album (photos and statues)? I'm at 29/30 right now.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
So I got this theory now, tell me if you agree. Sofia linked to the Nightfire Pirates who were cursed. Former members of the crew went and founded that weird church and started doing sacrifices to stave off the curse, this is where Madalyn and her brother from the last game come in.

One of the books mentions that the sacrifice needs to have black hair and be a virgin, which only kinda fits one girl, Alia. Her mother keeps pushing her to be sexually adventurous and Naomi is of native ancestry, the same people the pirates plundered. Which could mean she's the one who cast the curse in the first place and kept Alia hidden and pushed her to have sex so she would no longer be suitable as a sacrifice.

Alia's parents also died in strange circumstances leaving her an orphan, it could be they were running away to save her but got caught in their escape.

Last edited:

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
So I got this theory now, tell me if you agree. Sofia linked to the Nightfire Pirates who were cursed. Former members of the crew went and founded that weird church and started doing sacrifices to stave off the curse, this is where Madalyn and her brother from the last game come in.

One of the books mentions that the sacrifice needs to have black hair and be a virgin, which only kinda fits one girl, Alia. Her mother keeps pushing her to be sexually adventurous and Naomi is of native ancestry, the same people the pirates plundered. Which could mean she's the one who cast the curse in the first place and kept Alia hidden and pushed her to have sex so she would no longer be suitable as a sacrifice.

Alia's parents also died in strange circumstances leaving her an orphan, it could be they were running away to save her but got caught in their escape.
I hope this theory proves true cause this would mean clues were in the story itself and you don't need to have played Lust Epidemic or earlier game to solve mystery like Madalyn, and since Sophia is trying to lift the curse, any cursed person who dies gets their soul trapped I guess.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm missing a Kamasutra page for Diana, is there any way to locate all Kamasutra pages so far? Any help in this matter is appreciated
1) List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by version numbers
2) List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

Is there a list for Extra Album (photos and statues)? I'm at 29/30 right now.
8) List of all Profile

Is there a 12th torch, or is that for later?
Yes, this (12) is for later.
6) List of all Torch numbers
7) List of all Torches

x7r3m3

Oct 24, 2017
i'm not sure what you mean. I not see a gap
Do you mean how you get from the first picture to the second?

58111 v58111 (4).pngv58111 (6).png

The way from room to room is indicated with yellow arrows.

No
The third scene I presumed is over that gap, if not I have no clue how to get there (getting from second to third picture, in the second is a gap which I presumed I have to jump)
Clipboard01.jpg

Thanks.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The third scene I presumed is over that gap, if not I have no clue how to get there (getting from second to third picture, in the second is a gap which I presumed I have to jump)
View attachment 927608

Thanks.
Yes. Now I know what you mean. Later, in v63121 you have 3 tiny ropes. I don't know, may be, later you have 4 or more tiny ropes and you can make a long rope and go down that gap. you can't go down now .

x7r3m3

Oct 24, 2017
Yes. Now I know what you mean. Later, in v63121 you have 3 tiny ropes. I don't know, may be, later you have 4 or more tiny ropes and you can make a long rope and go down that gap. you can't go down now .
Oh great. You sunken my ships :))) how do I get then to the third image ? where is located ? ..
Thanks.

ss069

May 22, 2017
WE NEED update for multivitamin scene with alternate clothes would be awesome!!!!!

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
for PC MEGA Update v58 - v63 ...
see WALKTHROUGH at v58 - v63 ...

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Reactions: oCATo
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes