• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Have you stopped updating your walkthrough? :( I know the game isn't hard to figure out but was just curious is all.
Isn't the walkthrough (hint section) built into the game using a crystal in inventory? (It may not be a crystal I forget and can't confirm until I get my old saves back)

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
Hey had to reinstall the OS but I still have to old system drive.
Where can I find the save files for this game so I can continue where I left off?
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: Asphyx

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is the pirate shovel still the best in the game?
Still the main shovel I use so It's safe to assume it hasn't been upgraded yet.
It does exactly what it's supposed to do.
I don't even see why it would need upgrading at this point.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Thanks Vamp! Great Help!

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
So I got this theory now, tell me if you agree. Sofia linked to the Nightfire Pirates who were cursed. Former members of the crew went and founded that weird church and started doing sacrifices to stave off the curse, this is where Madalyn and her brother from the last game come in.

One of the books mentions that the sacrifice needs to have black hair and be a virgin, which only kinda fits one girl, Alia. Her mother keeps pushing her to be sexually adventurous and Naomi is of native ancestry, the same people the pirates plundered. Which could mean she's the one who cast the curse in the first place and kept Alia hidden and pushed her to have sex so she would no longer be suitable as a sacrifice.

Alia's parents also died in strange circumstances leaving her an orphan, it could be they were running away to save her but got caught in their escape.
I recall that Naomi had stated that she wasn't a native. Whether she was truthful is up for debate. After all, Naomi told Alia that her birth parents were from Sweden, which would seem like such an obvious lie only Alia could be naïve enough to believe. It's just as likely that Naomi was part of some Algarve baby-napping outfit. That might explain why Sam is so protective of Alia.

It also hasn't been definitively stated that Sofia isn't the requisite raven-haired virgin. That said, the would-be virgin sacrifice, if not Judy, hasn't been introduced. I wonder who will be doing the honors, as Daemalius doesn't figure to rematerialize into Father Parker. Perhaps Madalyn will attempt to bewitch, indoctrinate and enlist the MC. He's banged everyone else...

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Isn't the walkthrough (hint section) built into the game using a crystal in inventory? (It may not be a crystal I forget and can't confirm until I get my old saves back)
it is. Like I said the game isn't too hard to figure out it was just nice to have the little walkthrough they made is all but oh well.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
it is. Like I said the game isn't too hard to figure out it was just nice to have the little walkthrough they made is all but oh well.
Try these:

06) (pdf)(from 0311 to 63121) thanks to Greg87.

07) (youtube) (from 40071 to 63121) thanks to thunderdark.

08) Picture Walkthrough - Picture Lists (from 03111 to 63121) thanks to oCATo.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with my game ?

58 from 72 Hearts

Game progress 64%
Little late to the game, but I actually wouldn't sweat this if you haven't cheated. It happened a few times in LE as well, some way of computing the percentage could make the completion percentage one more than the version number.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know you could just get the v63 fullbuild and not troll around builds over a year old for reasons unknown ? On top of having 0 risk of fuckering up by missing an update and/or not using them in the right order

Reactions: Crippy

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Is it NLT's goal to make the main male characters in these games so unlikeable?

Brad from Lust Epidemic was a arrogant creep; and Henry in this game is an annoying, pussy-whipped, bladder mouth. This guy can't not tell anyone ANYTHING. LOL!

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Still the main shovel I use so It's safe to assume it hasn't been upgraded yet.
It does exactly what it's supposed to do.
I don't even see why it would need upgrading at this point.
Well. When I'm farming talismans, all the gold ones takes a long time to animate. Same as grand talisman. Would be nice if the gold would as fast as the others smaller ones.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes