MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Well, I tried using the Search function, but still can't find any information about the whereabouts of Janet's Kama Sutra Page.

Also, apparently I am missing some stuff.
Soul Crystal Counts 1.jpg

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
NEED HELP

I am not able to get Janet inside for the Booty call she enters the home alright but when she is inside she says something like "This seems to be a good place for a bachelor pad", can someone tell what exact furniture or things are needed to make her stay?

Please don't tell me to use saves I want to do it on my own

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Just
NEED HELP

I am not able to get Janet inside for the Booty call she enters the home alright but when she is inside she says something like "This seems to be a good place for a bachelor pad", can someone tell what exact furniture or things are needed to make her stay?

Please don't tell me to use saves I want to do it on my own
I don't know what exactly is needed but just make cash and buy some interior stuff and try again. When I first invited Janet over I had pretty much everything apart from some artwork for inside.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Just

I don't know what exactly is needed but just make cash and buy some interior stuff and try again. When I first invited Janet over I had pretty much everything apart from some artwork for inside.
hmm okie will do although I too got most of the interior stuff except the exotic birds and the artworks of course and I even bought the bonus room with the arcade and the game table, let's see what else i can do thnx for the advice though

Reactions: Willibrordus

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How do I unlock puzzles in the ancient temple? 24 and 28 are still locked.
p 24.png p 28.png
I've done that but 25 and 28 are still locked. I'm on 63%
Puzzle 24: 9 or more Torches have light ?
Puzzle 25: You have a grand talisman ?
Puzzle 28: You have more as $ 25,000 in the Squallmart safe ?
if so and the puzzles are still locked, then send me your save in a zip file. I'll check then.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
hmm okie will do although I too got most of the interior stuff except the exotic birds and the artworks of course and I even bought the bonus room with the arcade and the game table, let's see what else i can do thnx for the advice though
At the moment I've got everything this last update has to offer story and extras wise. When I start up the game it's only to grind for money to gradually buy all the house upgrades. I still need 6.000.000 total to get all the last upgrades.

Reactions: moonstreak

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
the scene at Pricia is not available in Scene Player, not sure if the Dev miss this or something, it's supposed to be there.
I still got the material to create another Royal charm but I'm afraid I might need it in the future for something else :(

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
the scene at Pricia is not available in Scene Player, not sure if the Dev miss this or something, it's supposed to be there.
I still got the material to create another Royal charm but I'm afraid I might need it in the future for something else :(
Story scene or the scene if you give her a valuable artifact?

Because the scenes for the doctor (Jessica) and massage events (Pricia) are replayable events and they are not in the scene player.

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
you don't need anything from now on to get those special massages ,you can just visit her and ask her for free.

Aug 8, 2017
please have patience with this old man. have been trying to retrieve all the kamasutra pages, but having an issue with the chest keys.
is it possible to cheat by opening the json file (#167 broken key) and altering a number to add more broken keys? If so, I have no clue which to change.
Or will I need to look up 'key/chest' walkthrough [pg 171] and hopefully grind my way through the list in the hope I find key(s) I missed in earlier versions?
I downloaded a json 'editor', and have gotten this far to see, but don't know if changing anything does anything.
{
"id": 167,
"animationId": 0,
"consumable": true,
"damage": {
"critical": false,
"elementId": 0,
"formula": "0",
"type": 0,
"variance": 20
},
"description": "",
"effects": [],
"hitType": 0,
"iconIndex": 140,
"itypeId": 1,
"name": "Broken Key",
"note": "",
"occasion": 0,
"price": 0,
"repeats": 1,
"scope": 7,
"speed": 0,
"successRate": 100,
"tpGain": 0
},

Rais

Sep 10, 2019
guys i cannot run exe
ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:
on debug log

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
At the moment I've got everything this last update has to offer story and extras wise. When I start up the game it's only to grind for money to gradually buy all the house upgrades. I still need 6.000.000 total to get all the last upgrades.
Yes, i see, its hard. this only to grind for money.
it is not a sad circumstance for you, only to grind for money ?

Screenshot 2020-12-05 170543.png

hey, anyone has a link to 60113 update?
try to seek in

please have patience with this old man. have been trying to retrieve all the kamasutra pages, but having an issue with the chest keys. is it possible to cheat by opening the json file (#167 broken key) and altering a number to add more broken keys? If so, I have no clue which to change ...
No. It's much, much easier. Look here : Make Money, . Errors
use RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v1.9.2]
Just edit the variables and stay away from the source code.

Reactions: CharmCityNative
Aug 8, 2017
Thank You oCATo !
Loaded and ready to go chest hunting.
(Ironically, I had used this for the Lust Epidemic Kamasutra pages and have been trying to remember/search what it was for days)
Thanks again for remedying my fading memory
Thank You.jpg

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes