Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
Ok I give up.. I only have 2 Tomb Key Segments.. So can't make the Tomb Key and my Crystal keeps saying load the musket... I don't know what's wrong with this update…

Anyone has a save for this that's complete.. , so I won't have to start all over.. Ugh. I tried just to edit the save file, but can't find the item # to add more Tomb Key Segments...

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Ok I give up.. I only have 2 Tomb Key Segments.. So can't make the Tomb Key and my Crystal keeps saying load the musket... I don't know what's wrong with this update…

Anyone has a save for this that's complete.. , so I won't have to start all over.. Ugh. I tried just to edit the save file, but can't find the item # to add more Tomb Key Segments...
not sure if you messed up your save or not mate
normally, this is completed by combining the bullet with the musket in your inventory, do you have them?

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
At the moment I've got everything this last update has to offer story and extras wise. When I start up the game it's only to grind for money to gradually buy all the house upgrades. I still need 6.000.000 total to get all the last upgrades.
hey thnx I made some minor changes and grinded a bit more and now I can easily call Janet, the expensive stuff must be for Sofia though later in the game just guessing

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
hey thnx I made some minor changes and grinded a bit more and now I can easily call Janet, the expensive stuff must be for Sofia though later in the game just guessing
I'm playing for cash to get all upgrades in order to be ready when more "demanding"
ladies visit in later updates. I have $6.300.000,- of upgrades still sitting in store. I have full boost from Pricia and best boost from Doctor. (Drink Bancroft serum and go see doc.) I sell talismans, make jasmine massage oils to sell to Pricia and regularly get my share from the safe at Squallmart.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I'm playing for cash to get all upgrades in order to be ready when more "demanding"
ladies visit in later updates. I have $6.300.000,- of upgrades still sitting in store. I have full boost from Pricia and best boost from Doctor. (Drink Bancroft serum and go see doc.) I sell talismans, make jasmine massage oils to sell to Pricia and regularly get my share from the safe at Squallmart.
By the time you get to call Sophia for a booty call you need 100 billion-trillion-gajillion-asstillion dollars. And that's just to upgrade the doorbell so start saving now and you should make it by 2095 :HideThePain:

DaFy

Nov 24, 2020
Puzzle 24: 9 or more Torches have light ?
Puzzle 25: You have a grand talisman ?
Puzzle 28: You have more as $ 25,000 in the Squallmart safe ?
if so and the puzzles are still locked, then send me your save in a zip file. I'll check then.

Here is my save file. Thank you in advance for your effort.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
The pain of realizing you're one key short (two if I'm not meant to craft another from a set of broken keys) of getting all pages and then scouring the help lists only to still not know what I'm missing :cry:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
By the time you get to call Sophia for a booty call you need 100 billion-trillion-gajillion-asstillion dollars. And that's just to upgrade the doorbell so start saving now and you should make it by 2095 :HideThePain:
LoL,
Sophia will likely be the toughest one to please since she owns the biggest place in all of Cape Vedra.
The game has changed....
I'm on a mission now. Thanks for the heads up.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Just click on bullet in your inventory - its loaded your rifle (its in Tasha's bar form Joey). After that go in deep jungle where jaguar is and use rifle on him. Than go on new location.
The pain of realizing you're one key short (two if I'm not meant to craft another from a set of broken keys) of getting all pages and then scouring the help lists only to still not know what I'm missing :cry:
Try go step by step by key list.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v63121-nlt-media.38582/post-3694584

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes