oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Oh I did, but I still dont know. Lol. I'm pretty sure I've been through each location and remembered getting a key from each place
See here :
4) List of all Chest Keys
5) List of all Broken Keys
If you haven't found your missing keys, send me your last save.

Here is my save file. Thank you in advance for your effort.
1. SPhon 3.png 2. Talibans.png go here eny time and you have your grand talisman.

You have $ 2k in your Squallmart safe. You have to wait many hours, befor you have more. Before checking this, save it. Got less than $ 25k, load and wait again. Because every time you look, the safe is empty and you have to start over with waiting

DaFy

Nov 24, 2020
See here :
4) List of all Chest Keys
5) List of all Broken Keys
If you haven't found your missing keys, send me your last save.

1. View attachment 930793 2. View attachment 930794 go here eny time and you have your grand talisman.

You have $ 2k in your Squallmart safe. You have to wait many hours, befor you have more. Before checking this, save it. Got less than $ 25k, load and wait again. Because every time you look, the safe is empty and you have to start over with waiting
I didn't understand that you should have all of them together. Everything is OK. Thank you again for your help.

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Hi i'm trying to complete the current update and i'm only missing the booty call from Janet. I've renovated with what money i have but she still won't enter the house. What am i missing?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hi i'm trying to complete the current update and i'm only missing the booty call from Janet. I've renovated with what money i have but she still won't enter the house. What am i missing?
All the furniture and basic house modifications like roof and walkway did it for me.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
doing bar quest and the customer asking for peanuts. went to squallmart and i cant purchase any. where is it?

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Did you serve the customers and give everyone their drink? v30042
The peanuts you will need later for a hungry bird. v34052
its ok i got it already. thanks btw. ive been clicking the whole squallmart like mad lmao. turns out u have to trigger an event and go back there again to buy it. is the walkthrough made by you? sweet WT man.

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
At very start of game went to Library go thru her talking then go to leave and cannot get out of Library

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
is the walkthrough made by you?
Yes

I have completed 63121 but puzzle 31 is still locked. what do i need to unlock it?
P 31.png
If you like fishing: go fishing
If not, use a editor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At very start of game went to Library go thru her talking then go to leave and cannot get out of Library
Where and how much% have you got in your game? What does soul crystal say?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I notice the construction equipment around the city map. Any ideas/rumors what NLT still has in development for the game?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I notice the construction equipment around the city map. Any ideas/rumors what NLT still has in development for the game?
There was contructions where bite shop and temple are now. Maybe there will be some new buildings in future.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes