sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Did you serve the customers and give everyone their drink? v30042
The peanuts you will need later for a hungry bird. v34052
its ok i got it already. thanks btw. ive been clicking the whole squallmart like mad lmao. turns out u have to trigger an event and go back there again to buy it. is the walkthrough made by you? sweet WT man.

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
At very start of game went to Library go thru her talking then go to leave and cannot get out of Library

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
is the walkthrough made by you?
Yes

I have completed 63121 but puzzle 31 is still locked. what do i need to unlock it?
P 31.png
If you like fishing: go fishing
If not, use a editor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At very start of game went to Library go thru her talking then go to leave and cannot get out of Library
Where and how much% have you got in your game? What does soul crystal say?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I notice the construction equipment around the city map. Any ideas/rumors what NLT still has in development for the game?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I notice the construction equipment around the city map. Any ideas/rumors what NLT still has in development for the game?
There was contructions where bite shop and temple are now. Maybe there will be some new buildings in future.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Might just be a small bug then. Seeing a little bit of that in late Feb/early March comments where ppl buy it but it doesnt show

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
hi what, every time I want to enter the game there is always a message like this, you say choose no, what happens if I have a yes, and do I have to see this message every time I want to play this game or even when I want to save my file
ScreenShot_20201207082512.png

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
OMG do i have to give patrica the grand talisman?
its worth 12.000

if i don't give it to her? can i still continue?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
OMG do i have to give patrica the grand talisman?
its worth 12.000

if i don't give it to her? can i still continue?
You can but won't get any % more. You need to give her that talisman to progress the storyline and animations with her
You can always make more and later even find more.

Reactions: Fapmaister

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
My game acts like the right arrow is stuck pressed anyone else have the same problem cant fix it even unplugging the keyboard changes nothing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Try with another RPG MV game and see if it's on your end. You can try hitting F1 and changing keybinds around (if you can manage to click anything while the cursor is stuck on right arrow). If not, check if your controller (if any) is acting wonky. Otherwise, dunno
hi what, every time I want to enter the game there is always a message like this, you say choose no, what happens if I have a yes, and do I have to see this message every time I want to play this game or even when I want to save my file
View attachment 931764
You're playing a modded game. As long as you keep it modded, it'll ask you every time. Either deal with it and play anyway or man up and delete your game's folder and get v63 again (and stop modding it). Your saves should be fine (unless you fucked them up with a modded game)

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
^ Try with another RPG MV game and see if it's on your end. You can try hitting F1 and changing keybinds around (if you can manage to click anything while the cursor is stuck on right arrow). If not, check if your controller (if any) is acting wonky. Otherwise, dunno

You're playing a modded game. As long as you keep it modded, it'll ask you every time. Either deal with it and play anyway or man up and delete your game's folder and get v63 again (and stop modding it). Your saves should be fine (unless you fucked them up with a modded game)
F1 does nothing and this is the only game acting up and i tried old versions and new game all do the same its weird because other RPG maker games are fine

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes