badass

Jul 24, 2017
hello. how do we know item# variable# for chest key in save editor?

Last edited:

jonvalor

Feb 14, 2020
hi so at the end of the latest version, it seems i have missed couple kamasutra chest. problem is, i cannot find the remaining chest key and i have depleted my broken keys (now only left 2). does anybody have the exact location of chest keys up until the latest version?

Last edited:

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a way to find out how much money is in the safe without opening it? I need to have $25,000 in it for the temple riddle

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
That girl in the banner is definetly Emily. She's the only 'common girl' who still have 4 hearts. We need to fill it before moving to the 'untamed beasts' one. And then again fill the sixth heart for the rest of the girls.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a way to find out how much money is in the safe without opening it? I need to have $25,000 in it for the temple riddle
You can continue to click on the riddle, after moving around to other areas. When it opens up you will have the required amount.

PetiteOra

Aug 30, 2019
Hello everyone. I have a problem using the key from Madalyn's dresser. When I use it i've a loading error "Failed to load: img/characters/$GothicChest.png". And I get the same Loading error after entering the room to the right of her room, and after entering the corridor a bit long, where there is a chest at the beginning . "Failed to load: img/characters/$Eye.png".
How to solve this problem?

Reactions: Torrodog

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a problem using the key from Madalyn's dresser. When I use it i've a loading error "Failed to load: img/characters/$GothicChest.png".And I get the same Loading error after entering the room to the right of her room, and after entering the corridor a bit long, where there is a chest at the beginning. "Failed to load: img/characters/$Eye.png".
How to solve this problem?
It sounds like you are missing an update or have a bad download. Best cure is to re download the complete latest version.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes