rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've downloaded the update only twice, updated my game, but can't get the game to open. Both times I get a "Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png" message. Any ideas what went wrong?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Asked and answered a few hundred times by now : you failed at either not skipping an update or did the order wrong

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I've downloaded the update only twice, updated my game, but can't get the game to open. Both times I get a "Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png" message. Any ideas what went wrong?
Probably missing some updates. You can't skip even once.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Sounds like you missed an update.

Edit: Fuckin' post s-S-SNIPED

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I found this bug in the game whem I replay the game from the begin, it hapend whem i go to the backside of the library and (in this case) whem I do to the north side of the park form the first time. I'm using the updates pack and my base game is the version v32051. Sem título.jpg Sem título.jpg

Last edited:

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks to all of you who responded that I must have missed an update. But I haven't. In fact I played the last update .63121 earlier today to increase my money before this new update. Everything opened and played correctly then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jstain
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes