Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, the final harem orgy will be set in Sofia's Mansion, huh? Good to know.
And, Diana surprisingly the first one who got the final heart. Who's next?

Can't wait the next update in new year.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I found this bug in the game whem I replay the game from the begin, it hapend whem i go to the backside of the library and (in this case) whem I do to the north side of the park form the first time. I'm using the updates pack. View attachment 942566 View attachment 942568
Hornet notbug was caused and fixed in v46. You shouldn't see it if you updated correctly or used the fullbuild
Thanks to all of you who responded that I must have missed an update. But I haven't. In fact I played the last update .63121 earlier today to increase my money before this new update. Everything opened and played correctly then.
Only way to get missing image is to not update correctly or miss an update. Proved like 1000+ time since last year, your case doesn't change anything and just points out you failed somewhere

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Hornet notbug was caused and fixed in v46. You shouldn't see it if you updated correctly or used the fullbuild

Only way to get missing image is to not update correctly or miss an update. Proved like 1000+ time since last year, your case doesn't change anything and just points out you failed somewhere
I have the update's pack save from the version v32051 on and whem a found some erro lake that I do the update prosses from the begining in a new base game (v32051) and this time the bug did not desapier.

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
anyone know the broken key location? i have found 3 of them (at the entrance to the small cave with chest; near peacock; new location where encountered Diana)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have the update's pack save from the version v32051 on and whem a found some erro lake that I do the update prosses from the begining in a new base game (v32051) and this time the bug did not desapier.
Wut ? The f you doing with v32 that's almost 6 months old ? Get the fullbuild (either v63 and patch it to v65 or wait for v65)

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018

Like I said - THe previous version open and played correctly earlier today. I've not missed an update. I've checked and the Balloon.png file is in the img/system/Balloon.png location after installing the update. Will downloading the full version of .65122, when it is available, pick up my saved files and correct this unable to load message?

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Wut ? The f you doing with v32 that's almost 6 months old ? Get the fullbuild (either v63 and patch it to v65 or wait for v65)
I had no problems update the game because I always played whith a full save, the problem I have today is because I play the game from the beginning of the game.

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I fond the erro, the game is tryng to load a folder named $Hornet.png bot in some point of the updates this file was renamed $Hornet(12).png, I rename the file and the bug is gone (at last for now). 961710_Sem_titulo.jpg

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes