scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys, please help me! I'm stucked in Alias room - in the photoshooting "mission". Ho can I go out from her room? I have to buy a sexy clothes for Emily, but Alias father is inside of the house, so the door is not opening. Thx in advance!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Guys, please help me! I'm stucked in Alias room - in the photoshooting "mission". Ho can I go out from her room? I have to buy a sexy clothes for Emily, but Alias father is inside of the house, so the door is not opening. Thx in advance!
you were here ? v65122 (8).png . . . . You are here ? v65122 (9).png

See here . . v65122 . . whether you have done everything that is important.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

1.png

Coming this Friday is the first new release of 2021 with the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Celebrate the new year with some crazy new sexy scenes, a couple of scary scenes, some new guidebooks at the bait shop, and some new temple puzzles!

January will be a big month for Treasure of Nadia as the stage is being set for the biggest reveal yet! The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together as things heat up with Madalyn and Sofia.

2.png
For those of you who may have missed the announcement on Discord, a new holiday pinup has been posted for download alongside a new Emily pinup.

As 2020 comes to a close I look back at all the progress that has been made on Treasure of Nadia. It's amazing what you all have made happen with your support!

In 2020, well over 1000 animated shots were created, the source files for the game has exceeded over 500 gigs, the game script is now over 1400 pages, over 120 fully modeled 3d environments have been built, and 24 chapters have been released!

Thank you everyone for making all this possible! I look forward to raising the bar again in 2021!

Happy new year!

Separate pinups attached below and both included in pinups.zip, at the very bottom of this post, to download.

EmilyOutfit-HD-Logo.png

EvieHoliday-HD.png

Last edited:

Silver_back

Jul 22, 2020
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
But you must unhide them first.
When I delete all the files in this folder, will I able to play the game from the starting point without getting any error?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Here are some fun constellations
Puzzle 33 and Puzzle 34

Perhaps it gives you pleasure to consider how these constellations can even be possible

_RP 33 (0).png

_RP 33 (1).png

_RP 34 (0a).png

_RP 34 (3).png
_RP 34 (4).png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
When I delete all the files in this folder, will I able to play the game from the starting point without getting any error?
Yes.
But only if you start a bug-free full version.
if you keep getting errors, you'll need to delete the entire game and reload it.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Further to my last post, it was a bug, as I went back to my 24% save and worked through, & was able to access the chest that in my full (64%) playthrough is half buried and inaccessible.
i have something similar i am at 64% and missing Diana 3rd page and can not find any more key segments or a whole keys. i open (correction Clarie's chest and got the page for her.

Do you have to do chest in any kind of order. or am i missing a key or something else.
I took a break from doing just updates,and did a full down load of game not updates. I started at 46% from where i left off.

Think i am back on track, i never talked to the dude in the men's room thought he was to get you to go in the women's room for the roach. When i got the two keys from him it caused the other keys to appear.

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
By my count, Henry has impregnated 4 of the 13 so far. Have i missed any?

Scene
42 Tasha
55 Naomi
70 Kaley

Massage
CP Priscilla

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i have something similar i am at 64% and missing Diana 3rd page and can not find any more key segments or a whole keys. i open (correction Clarie's chest and got the page for her.

Do you have to do chest in any kind of order. or am i missing a key or something else.
I took a break from doing just updates,and did a full down load of game not updates. I started at 46% from where i left off.

Think i am back on track, i never talked to the dude in the men's room thought he was to get you to go in the women's room for the roach. When i got the two keys from him it caused the other keys to appear.
I don't know what your problem is exactly. Please send your last save in a zip file. Then I can look it up and know what to do.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
I don't know what your problem is exactly. Please send your last save in a zip file. Then I can look it up and know what to do.
i figured it out, just had not talked to the dude in the bar bathroom, after that i was able to get everything.

thanks and have a happy new year. tired of 2020 and all this Covid crapola.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this game. But I lost all my progress. Have to start again.
There are plenty of saves already posted. I am sure that there is one that will get you caught up to the point that you were at.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I caught the 3000 lb Great White long before I ever got the 1000 lb Hammerhead. The spawn rate for both sharks is very low, and the odds of the record spawning is even lower. Then, you have to actually catch the damn thing. I probably spent over 3 hours just going back and forth between screens respawning the ocean every few seconds before the record Hammerhead showed up. It took multiple sessions.
There has got to be a way to cheat this. I don't want to change the odds of being able to land the fish, but it's super annoying to spend half an hour going back and forth between the beach and the map and the biggest shark (either species) that ever shows up is a 200 lb hammerhead.

Reactions: alexw14615

mattius77

May 16, 2017
But speaking of which, I had a weird error today - Caught the 1,000 lb Hammerhead and went to the Bait Shop. After paying me for the hammerhead the dude said something along the lines of another target fish (I think a tuna) which I had already caught, so that payout auto-played. But when the next challenge came up (the 2,000 lb great white), when the Shop re-generated MC was rendered on the left side of the dude. Since his walking track ends at the edge of the counter, I was stuck, couldn't get out. If there's a keyboard command that automatically takes you to the map, I'm not aware of it, so that was the end of my play session.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
But speaking of which, I had a weird error today - Caught the 1,000 lb Hammerhead and went to the Bait Shop. After paying me for the hammerhead the dude said something along the lines of another target fish (I think a tuna) which I had already caught, so that payout auto-played. But when the next challenge came up (the 2,000 lb great white), when the Shop re-generated MC was rendered on the left side of the dude. Since his walking track ends at the edge of the counter, I was stuck, couldn't get out. If there's a keyboard command that automatically takes you to the map, I'm not aware of it, so that was the end of my play session.
How to avoid this bug : hint.jpg
:)

Reactions: brchstnge and oCATo
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes