Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
I'm on 64% with just Naomi's 3rd Kamasutra page missing. Have collected (as far as I know) all chest keys including the broken ones. I have been to where all walkthrough's etc say chest with Naomi's 3rd page should be i.e. gone right when got to island, but the only chest I can see is the half buried one near where the jaguar used to lie down, which doesn't give you the option to open it. Been all round the map and can't find any other chests.

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Further to my last post, it was a bug, as I went back to my 24% save and worked through, & was able to access the chest that in my full (64%) playthrough is half buried and inaccessible.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Obviously nope. We've been trolling around over a year of biweekly updates completely in the void.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm on 64% with just Naomi's 3rd Kamasutra page missing. Have collected (as far as I know) all chest keys including the broken ones. I have been to where all walkthrough's etc say chest with Naomi's 3rd page should be i.e. gone right when got to island, but the only chest I can see is the half buried one near where the jaguar used to lie down, which doesn't give you the option to open it. Been all round the map and can't find any other chests.
do you miss this?
List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls N3  v27041 (12).png

v27041 v27041 (8).png v27041 (11).png

Where do I put saves on my rooted android
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

i cant find where one tiny rope?
List of all Tiny Rope

how to install update only?
overwrite the previous version
if the previous version is not complete, it will not work.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes