oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
People have to learn how to use the search feature on the top right corner. I am sure 90% of user queries have been already answered on the forum.
? ? ? . . . This your "90" is just a negative fantasy. . . . Why don't you do what you yourself suggest ?
Why you are not looking at . SEARCH . .for how this your suggestion was answered and rated by others ?

Reactions: DJsona

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
? ? ? . . . This your "90" is just a negative fantasy. . . . Why don't you do what you yourself suggest ?
Why you are not looking at . SEARCH . .for how this your suggestion was answered and rated by others ?

"Why don't you do what you yourself suggest"......... what should I do? :unsure: oh you mean to search for the queries that I have using the search feature? Yeah, I do that!!! That's why I am telling we should use that first.
Or you are telling that search feature of the forum is useless?

EDIT: Oh I get it this same suggestion was suggested before and it was not taken good by other. cool cool cool
EDIT: Ok not that too but lots of people have already complain about "Use search", "it has been answered million times" :LOL:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Oh I get it this same suggestion was suggested before and it was not taken good by other.
Yes. For example:
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=4572850
aaaIt is not your job to assess the questioner's reading ability. You can't do that, because you have no idea, because of which of the various causes you can't read them. e.g. Poor eyesight, dyslexia, too young, too inexperienced, too old, too disabled, ... etc.

if you don't have the nerves to answer recurring questions politely and correctly and without accusation or negative suspicion, it is better not to answer.

https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3808621

aaaYes. The fact that this is so can be seen here on the many primitive questions. For some of the questioners, I have the impression that they have to be 10 to 12 years old because of their question. They are then often insulted - they should use the search function - which they cannot do due to their joung age.

With primitive questions, one should always bear in mind that the questioner is not primitive, but much too young for the game. And it is good to answer him in a friendly way - how to answer a 10 to 12 year old.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

darkbarney

Sep 5, 2018
Where can I find the last 3 updates, last one is on the post, the ones before are on "previous updates" but the last two are missing! Can´t play the game with just the last update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Just get the fullbuild then
Windows. I'm in appdata/local/userdata and I can paste the save in there but the game itself doesn't detect it
Start the game, play some, save wherever, quit game, go into the folder, copy/paste the linked saved, overwrite, start game again, load, done. Keep them same number too (you save in slot 1, you need a slot 1 save from links, just rename them around)

If not, you might need the defaultglobal.rpgsave from the same dude who linked his save

Last edited:

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
^ Just get the fullbuild then

Start the game, play some, save wherever, quit game, go into the folder, copy/paste the linked saved, overwrite, start game again, load, done. Keep them same number too (you save in slot 1, you need a slot 1 save from links, just rename them around)

If not, you might need the defaultglobal.rpgsave from the same dude who linked his save
Weird thing now is that when I load it one of 2 things happens; either my dude won't move and the escape key does nothing, or I can move but it tells me I reached the end of the current versin to spite DLing .54 save and having .65 game

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Weird thing now is that when I load it one of 2 things happens; either my dude won't move and the escape key does nothing, or I can move but it tells me I reached the end of the current versin to spite DLing .54 save and having .65 game
if your game causes difficulties that you don't know where they come from ...
don't try it for a long time ... delete the game and install the latest full version.
See : Errors

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes