Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I can see from your picture: You are here somewhere ... v51092 . . v54101 . . v56102

Look in the pictures of this WT, where exactly you are and then do what is shown there.
If you get stuck, get in touch.
the picture which i send you is from this version v.65112
i played the entire game again in this version but same thing occurs .

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I've got a great idea for one of the next updates. Allow the MC to use the machete to hack off one of Alia's legs and then throw her into the ocean to chum for Great Whites. He doesn't have to get married, he gets to catch a world record Great White and it allows her to join her parents...

In all seriousness, tweak the spawn rate on those damn sharks. One task shouldn't take hours and hours of grinding to complete.
think you will love maffia games, (food people toi fishes is there possible,

maby good game idee, (as angel of death, bring people to "heaven

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I can see from your picture: You are here somewhere ... v51092 . . v54101 . . v56102

Look in the pictures of this WT, where exactly you are and then do what is shown there.
If you get stuck, get in touch.
This is the exact problem see both the pictures .
when i went to the store i saw a grey car in the parking as in first pic and when i get into the store there is no emily shown in the second pic.
so i am unable to proceed in the game.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
when i went to the store i saw a grey car in the parking as in first pic and when i get into the store there is no emily shown in the second pic.
976520_1.1.png you have not arrived in v65122. There is a lot missing.

Send me your last save in a zip file. Then I'll see what's going on.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
No. The "exact" problem is clear if anyone looks at your money count in picture 2. You FUCKED your own savegame UP. Very simple. Play just without altering gamefiles and you're good. (y)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No. The "exact" problem is clear if anyone looks at your money count in picture 2. You FUCKED your own savegame UP. Very simple. Play just without altering gamefiles and you're good. (y)
No. Not like that.
Editing money does not lead to mistakes. See here: Make Money . . Errors
Wait until you see his last save, then tell him what to do to keep playing !!
Judging is of no use and help nothing.

All of my saves contain $ 9,000,000 v65122 (1).png that's nice ! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel4569

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Have you tried entering the back room of the store?

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Can anyone explain what the "Chests" option in the "Offering Prayer" actually is for? It seems to list prior crafting formulas you have found... except it is definitely not listing all of them... am I missing something here?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone explain what the "Chests" option in the "Offering Prayer" actually is for? It seems to list prior crafting formulas you have found... except it is definitely not listing all of them... am I missing something here?
The formula appears in the chest if you have used it at least once.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
You can scroll up and down in that list, in case you didn't realize.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi guys, are there anyone can contact NLTMedia if dev dont follow here? Two of NLTMedias games are being sold in an Italian website and I dont think dev knows about that I am giving site url - - and games url from this site - -- -

Also there is a discssionof this site in here; https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/

Reactions: Nelix171
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes