PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how long is Treasure of Nadia?
Depends on how fast reader you are. Im bit slow in English, bud about week back I was play it again and gametime for me was about 20 hours. If you skip all texts maybe you can make it about few hours.
Where is the Attic Key used? Is it not implemented yet?
In bar in attic, there is chest under a mess.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
how to pass this snakes and how to find clare in the park, south of the river?
I could tell you that some people have managed to get passed those snakes...... But I feel that not informing you that that exit behind the snakes isn't developed yet would break some bro code. Anyhow Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ms.Succubus Goddess

moonhammy

Jan 28, 2018
I've got a great idea for one of the next updates. Allow the MC to use the machete to hack off one of Alia's legs and then throw her into the ocean to chum for Great Whites. He doesn't have to get married, he gets to catch a world record Great White and it allows her to join her parents...

In all seriousness, tweak the spawn rate on those damn sharks. One task shouldn't take hours and hours of grinding to complete.

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Anyone else noticed how Diana got an evil look on her face when you came in her as in the jungle?
if you must wait 20 years, (im 20 year single) you look for lesser as the devil hilmself, even if he is adult, do it with the son , and have the father go after your pussy, it feels like you eat from the forbidden fruit, its always strange if you know the father want you and now you fuck his son

you can feel it as "revenge" on the father, .......... here look from the other side how i fuck you son, image that feeling, ......... you you have most evil face, "its sort of "revenge, sex ip of murder

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone have 100% save for v65122?
all SAVES

I am unable to get the new guide book and emily was not found when visit to store.
Help ASAP....
v65113 v65122 (1).png

If you didn't find the guidebook, go into the deep jungle and check out the Squallmart later. Emily is in Estero Key. If no one is in the deep jungle and Emily is not in Estero Key, then you haven't played v63121 to the end.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Correct lure for every fish type:

White Shark - Pink plug
Marlin - Green squid
Tuna - Pink squid
Rockfish - Green jig
Hammerhead - Natural jig
Seaperch - Natural plug
White Shark - heavy pink plug, heavy pink squid
Tuna - heavy pink jig
Hammerhead - heavy natural plug