Feb 1, 2018
How to link with old version and new version ? I played version - v63121 until waiting for update. I dont want to repeat same process again.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How to link with old version and new version ? I played version - v63121 until waiting for update. I dont want to repeat same process again.
Download last update only and unpack it to game folder. Be carfule if you have original or compressed version. If you have some doubts just download last full bulid version. No need afraid about saves they are in different folder.

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
what's new on this update? last update i played ended after church scene with mother superior. i don't want to play untill it's finished so i can enjoy all the content and stuff at the end. can someone spoil me some little details about new update?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Puzzle 34

Perhaps many have already asked themselves what the many yellow ones are there for,
since you don't need them to solve Puzzle 34.

_RP 34 (0).png

Well, so that the two lonely snakes on the right are not so lonely.

_RP 34 (2).png

And so that the 2 times 2 snakes can visit each other.

_RP 34 (1).png

View attachment P 34 - 10c.mp4

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
OK, so everyone who's trying to find the 1000 lb hammerhead or the 3000 lb great white, just relax for a bit. The weekly report says there will be a couple new flopping fish, and if you look in the banner, it looks like on the left side there's a book that says Finding Bigger Fish. I'd bet it's a guide book like the ones for finding talismans that will make big fish spawn more often.
Some people have been saying that it's not important to catch them all because it only gets you money, but NLT has said that he plans on having them unlock bonus content, so I would definitely try to get them. Maybe just wait for the next update to make it easier.

spliffbear250

Apr 13, 2020
I caught the 3000 lb Great White long before I ever got the 1000 lb Hammerhead. The spawn rate for both sharks is very low, and the odds of the record spawning is even lower. Then, you have to actually catch the damn thing. I probably spent over 3 hours just going back and forth between screens respawning the ocean every few seconds before the record Hammerhead showed up. It took multiple sessions.

LordMacc

Oct 5, 2017
When I open the game, this appears and asks me to press the f5 key, then the game opens normally but the screen goes black. Is there a solution to this problem?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I open the game, this appears and asks me to press the f5 key, then the game opens normally but the screen goes black. Is there a solution to this problem?
Stop trying to play the update-only
Game error "Failed to load : img/characters/$GateOpen.png" How to fix it ?? Please help me
Get the full build, you missed an update or failed at copy/pasting it months ago

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I noticed that after catching a great white shark over 3000 lbs, I began to find more rare talismans, silver and gold.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes